• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Claudio Pizzaro

bohemian

Qwxp437 said:
The only guy i would take from Bayern is Sagnol! (and Lahm perhaps)
Forget the rest...
i'd gladly take lahm, schweinsteiger, podolski.
but agree with many of you that pizarro is good, but not what we need right now.

Mostarac

Established Member
A bit off-topic, but what do you think about Ottl, Sammer? He was very impressive last night against Inter.

Bergy_1995

Haven't really seen much of him to be honest.

Scored the other night, did well cut inside and shot.

Quite highely rated and seems to think he could come to the likes of us. Can't be that bad then.

Seems like the sort of player Milan or Inter would sign though, not us. Wenger's got his strikers sorted I think.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Bergy_1995 said:
Haven't really seen much of him to be honest.

Scored the other night, did well cut inside and shot.

Quite highely rated and seems to think he could come to the likes of us. Can't be that bad then.

Seems like the sort of player Milan or Inter would sign though, not us. Wenger's got his strikers sorted I think.

Schweinsteiger was a midfielder last time I checked. Anyway, don't think he would suit our style, and secondly this isn't a Shweinsteiger thread. :evil: :wink:

Nutsy

Established Member
if we ever gonna deal with Bayern we should go with Lahm or Schweinsteiger or Podolski. No doubts on these guys that they are good. Arsène would like that eh? ;)

Sammer

Established Member
Mostarac said:
A bit off-topic, but what do you think about Ottl, Sammer? He was very impressive last night against Inter.

A pretty good defensive midfielder. Everytime I have seen him play (which was only 2-3 times) he performed well.

But I haven´t really seen enough of him to make a judgement.

Soler

Established Member
Sammer said:
Mostarac said:

A pretty good defensive midfielder. Everytime I have seen him play (which was only 2-3 times) he performed well.

But I haven´t really seen enough of him to make a judgement.

Ottl looked pretty good in the Champions League game against Inter, I thought. Admittedly he was against an out of position Figo, but he pretty much took him out of the game. Also had a really good shot on goal too. From what I saw I rate Ottl.

Qwxp437

to bohemian:

why would you take schweinsteiger and podolski...?

podolski is overrated! the most overrated player i know in german football!
and schweinsteiger...? he has a good shot from middle distance, but thats all about him!

no need for that guys...

i would not rate ottl to high because of that Inter game! you all know that inter is not the sum of its players atm...!

Nutsy

Established Member
Qwxp437 said:
to bohemian:

why would you take schweinsteiger and podolski...?

podolski is overrated! the most overrated player i know in german football!
and schweinsteiger...? he has a good shot from middle distance, but thats all about him!

no need for that guys...

i would not rate ottl to high because of that Inter game! you all know that inter is not the sum of its players atm...!

no offense mate, but do you actually watch German Bundesliga? Okay, with Felix Magath is currently underrating Podolski, when clearly Podolski is good. the night in the Inter game, Magath let in Poldi around 85th minute. and after that he scored his goal. okay. Overrated? I have to disagree with you there.

Scweinsteiger has scored magnificient goals, his shots are goal, and his pace is good. however its just a suggestion because we're not in dire need of a midfielder & a striker.

Cheers Mate ;)

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom