• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Claudio Yacob

GDeep™

League is very weak
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Transfer-gossip-Arsenal-eye-Claudio-Yacob-combative-midfielder-at-Racing-Club-in-Argentina-article860289.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 60289.html</a>

Looks quality in that youtube video. Captain of his club since he was 21, and is on a free. Any South American footy watchers with more about this guy?

Floating

Established Member
3 caps for Argentina, too. Looks an interesting player. I definitely think we need more in the way of creativity, though. Song, Coquelin and Frimpong are fine for the DM role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh he is DM. we aleady have 3 DM's song Coq and frimpong. i think we really need a playmaker.

Irish_Owen

Established Member
Is this our annual South American prospect, that we're linked with a great deal, but never actually sign, then?

spartandre217

Established Member
Then he'll go on to be massively successful in portugal' spain or both by which point we'll be unable to afford him :lol:

evoh_1

Established Member
Who!!??

Cash in on diaby spartandre? we couldn't get bus money for him now he's had 30 injurys in the past 6 years.

spartandre217

Established Member
:lol: you have a point there.. I'm surprised Diaby can still walk..what with all his injuries and I doubt we'd get much for him regardless but we need less passengers in the team. If our interest in this guy is genuine then Diaby, Song or both are on the outs.

Another win for "moneyball" it would seem

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
Not even heard about this guy before....

Hurm..tricky signing, tbh...

dpt49

Established Member
Never heard of him
No other top club is interested in him
Never played in the EPL
Never played in Europe
Never played in the CL

Oh wait, he's cheap.

Sounds perfect for us then.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Plus he doesn't need a WP apparently . Ah well if AW sees something in him why not , heard Eisfeld showed a bit about him in the reserves .

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
to be fair AFC - Alvarez has been playing pretty well at Inter in the last couple months after trying to find his feet in Europe.

AFCG7

Established Member
Yes i know , i was thinking he'll end up in Italy just like Ricky..maybe even Inter. Alvarez would have been a really good addition to our squad .. pity we didnt get him in the end.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems like a suitable midfielder for the team, perhaps to fill Rosicky's position. Good at lobbing the ball off the opponents and can switch to penetrating passes after gain possession. Also some good weighted passes from the Argy in the highlight.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom