• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club..............or Country

liam346

Its summer time so lets pick over the old debate, whats more important............Club or country.

I mean how gutted will you be if Henry or Viera breaks a leg at Euro 2004.So then it comes down to what you prefer to see , if your English is it Arsenal 1st or ENGLAND.....

Without a shadow of doubti want England to win, but Liverpool first everytime, and i want my Liverpool players to represent the country brillianly...........what say you :?:

Adam

Established Member
Arsenal. England are a joke and i support them despite the cringe worthy displays, and i also support our players who are playing for England. Of course, i want Sol and Ashley to have a very good tournament.

I do draw the line at shouting "Come on Gary Neville", and the other Manc's who do not perform. Gerrard is usually the best player on the pitch, and he also has a bit of character and passion. He's definitely worth a shout.

asajoseph

Established Member
Well... Um...

Arsenal. England are a joke and i support them despite the cringe worthy displays, and i also support our players who are playing for England. Of course, i want Sol and Ashley to have a very good tournament.

I do draw the line at shouting "Come on Gary Neville", and the other Manc's who do not perform. Gerrard is usually the best player on the pitch, and he also has a bit of character and passion.

Ditto...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Arsenal, no contest... i will support our biys who are playing in Euro2004, but will be very upset if any of them get seriously hurt in the tourney...

Sammer

Established Member
Adam said:

I do draw the line at shouting "Come on Gary Neville", and the other Manc's who do not perform. Gerrard is usually the best player on the pitch, and he also has a bit of character and passion. He's definitely worth a shout.

Arsenal !

Still I am looking foward to the Euro 2004, but rather to see Europes best players, than being focussed on the national team.

Gooner_Milton

Arsenal.

I'll have to agree with Sammer.

I look foward to Euro 2004 more as an opportunity to do my personal scouting than anything else.

KingReyes

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
all the poms jump on the england bandwagon once they start winning

LOL! I don't understand why there has to be a preference between the two. When Arsenal are playing support them, when your national team are playing support them.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
it doesnt have to be "England".... the question was about Arsenal of the country any particular player plays for... (France, Ivory Coast, England, Spain, Holland, etc.)

brianfrance

Established Member
For me the situation is not the same as you can understand !
In my country - There's manytimes Paddy Titi Bobby + Zizou, Thuram, Trez, and new boys like Mendy or Pedretti, same time on the pitch - I like the French squad - I just dislike Desailly toooo much, and a bit Makelele, even if he's a world class mildfielder
I'd go for 50/50 : I love both !

brianfrance

Established Member
Gooner_Milton said:
Would be France for me in that case.

Want Titi to do well. Golden Boot perhaps.
Would be that if Wenger's the french squad' coach :wink:
I like the warriors Campbell, Kolo, Ash, I like the Edu style, I like Bergkamp since many years, also in the past I likes Overmars..etc.. I love Arsenal ! 50/50 for me

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I doubt anyone on this forum prefers Country over club.

Country is for gals and geezers who support Crewe Alexander 350 days a year, no offence!

Also club football is hugely superior to country though I guess that's a different debate...

brianfrance

Established Member
Arsenal vs England is difficult ! We need 2 Sol and 2 Ash to have an idea !!
But I think if we can clone Sol and Ash, Arsenal can beat easily England

Mark

Established Member
I don't really support a National side, so it's easily Arsenal for me. I also think if Arsenal and England played each other it would easily be Arsenal's victory. :)

beanz

I'm supporting England until (if) we go out & then I'm becoming an honourary frenchman, cest tres agreable, n'est pas? :mrgreen:

Arsenal. It's far more exciting IMO to watch arsenal play than any national team. So much more to compete for.

And there are no phone calls involved. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom