• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Come on, five minutes'

Viper

Established Member
Arsenal_Soldier said:
What killed me was when he pushed that player over... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical Mad Jens :twisted:
Did you see it when he got 'injured' and was in pain, but then he immediatly got back up, standing on both legs in no pain at all?

chachacallis

seb_afc said:
well to be fair the ref helped jens stay on the pitch...most refs would have at least given him a yellow.

not only him Falmini and faye also, even the game where diaby broke compo foot

chachacallis

Viper said:
Arsenal_Soldier said:

Did you see it when he got 'injured' and was in pain, but then he immediatly got back up, standing on both legs in no pain at all?

that was so funny

oreo

chachacallis said:
Viper said:
Arsenal_Soldier said:

that was so funny

Yeah, that was so funny! I nearly spilled my coke when watching it. He is like saying : "Damn the ref! I got embarrassed because of this, you should have booked him!"

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom