• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Arsenal | Friday 5th August 2022 | KO: 20:00 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Premier League is backkkkkk šŸ”„

61e97b91721b490498cd72a339fd511f

We get the ball rolling under the lights with the world to see but I see us going here and getting the result if Iā€™m being honest.

Pre Season Form:

0AA67FE2-4253-4580-873A-586C9DA1FF32.jpeg

72C5E358-C4EA-4A68-97DD-CEA0B03190F5.jpeg

Stick to the same as lineup as above with Fabio Vieira hopefully getting some minutes and Tomiyasu on the bench.

Going for Palace 1-3 Arsenal

šŸ”“āšŖ

Halcyon Daze

Donā€™t care what people say about pre-season games, but some nice momentum built up, tangible positivity and more than solid starts from GJ and Zinny. Palace usually cause us problems, but Iā€™m feeling a 2-0 win. COYG.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ā­

If that ****ing loser Zaha can sign for Roma before this match, that would be great.

Tired of seeing him winning pens against us.
Can already see him skipping past White before winning a pen against Saliba.

Halcyon Daze

If that ****ing loser Zaha can sign for Roma before this match, that would be great.

Tired of seeing him winning pens against us.
Tomiā€™s back in training. He has to start, not sure I wanna see Zaha running at White for 90 minutes.

Halcyon Daze

If he doesnā€™t get top 4 this season with this level of expenditure, heā€™s gone. Believe it.
Iā€™m not in the Arteta out brigade, but this statement is correct. There will be no hiding place, more so because of the state of some of our ā€œcompetitorsā€. I donā€™t see miraculous signings improving the Chavs and Yanited to any significant degree before the end of the window.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tomiā€™s back in training. He has to start, not sure I wanna see Zaha running at White for 90 minutes.

Yeah, but he isn't match fit...he was quite poor when he rushed him back last season, was awful up against ASM in the away Newcastle and Zaha is better than him.

Halcyon Daze

Yeah, but he isn't match fit...he was quite poor when he rushed him back last season, was awful up against ASM in the away Newcastle and Zaha is better than him.
Lesser of two evils, if heā€™s fit, even if not match fit, might be worth the risk. Zaha will target White constantly, and Iā€™ll guarantee heā€™ll get a peno.

Alternatively, letā€™s tap the f**ker up so heā€™s left out of the squad. Iā€™d take him instantly.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
1-3. I think Palace will score and CM is still suspect but if we're diligent on the flanks, you'd hope we could match them at least and score. PV4 is no coward and they will attack. We must match them and if our defence and forwards do their job, then we win. COYG.

Halcyon Daze

1-3. I think Palace will score and CM is still suspect but if we're diligent on the flanks, you'd hope we could match them at least and score. PV4 is no coward and they will attack. We must match them and if our defence and forwards do their job, then we win. COYG.
Good post this Mrs B. If we defend, the rest takes care of itself. We win this.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Donā€™t care what people say about pre-season games, but some nice momentum built up, tangible positivity and more than solid starts from GJ and Zinny. Palace usually cause us problems, but Iā€™m feeling a 2-0 win. COYG.
there is no way Sevilla wanted to get tanked 6-0 2 weeks before their first La Liga game, they came to win and got rekt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you donā€™t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom