• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I have never been a fan but I think people are being harsh. Him and Xhaka looked decent just before the break and hes slotted in when our other midfielders have been injured/discipline issues.

He's pretty much done what he was supposed to do this season. I also liked how he responded when Arteta questioned his commitment and he stepped it up in training and stuff.

I also wouldn't want us to sign him if hes going to be expensive but credit to him, he is definitely one of our more successful loans and its not been the greatest version of Arsenal nor was he given the ideal conditions to thrive.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Perhaps some players leave their first club a bit too early, Zaha for example. Ceballos might benefit from going back to Betis for a few years and developing there. Then maybe if he's improved by the time he's like 26/27 he could earn himself a move to a bigger club again.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arguably his best performance for us.

He did everything right.

Still too contemplative at times.

But still not convinced about him

Aevi

Hale End FC
He quieted down in the second half but he opened the game on absolute fire. Don't think we can expect that level of performance consistently from him but this game was a nice showcase of what he's capable of. Let's see if he can replicate it against tougher competition.

remains

If only he could play like that consistently. Then again we probably wouldn’t have got him in the first case if that was true.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said 25 games late but at least it shows he still want to preform hopefully he'll give us same performance as today before he go back to Madrid

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He eliminated those annoying 360’s today and as a result we looked a lot more potent in attack. He seems to be developing a good relationship with Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom