• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I remember everyone here were ok with paying 25m for him
I didn't want him even then and even if we were to buy I didn't want to pay more than 10m. That is all he's worth.

Thankfully we minimized the damage by just loaning him. One of the most useless players in the PL.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Hes a bit like Elneny, works hard, has some talent and can have moments of excellence... but can just disappear in a match when its needed to move the ball forward. Think he would probably work better under a manager like Mourinho who has very rigid expectations and a game plan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again you can't compare him and Willock put Ceballos in Newcastle and counter attacking football he'll score few too. Ceballos not suited for PL he very weak pace is so bad i won't be surprised if he back performed well at Betis if he go back there because La Liga is more comfortable for him

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He'll be glad he isn't the worst Spanish loan signing we've had.

p89572.png

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I remember everyone here were ok with paying 25m for him
I didn't want him even then and even if we were to buy I didn't want to pay more than 10m. That is all he's worth.

Thankfully we minimized the damage by just loaning him. One of the most useless players in the PL.
A few were up for paying 50m after his Burnley masterclass.

He definitely pulled the wool over my eyes last season. Been appalling this season.

Tom Mix

Flattered to deceive. Started with a great performance but rarely influenced games after that and made too many mistakes.

Wish him well but it's the right decision.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Let’s not forget… without his goal in the semi’s, we don’t go on to win the FA cup last year. Will always have a special place for that alone!

A promising first season with a poor second season. Hope he can find a club where he will play regularly in La Liga. Good luck Dani

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Promising end of the first season & disappointing second season.
Good luck in Spain, seems like a decent bloke

Pop Tart

Established Member
Shame it never worked out after his good form after the first lockdown. Nice message from him. I feel he did try and give his all for us but a little too much as I feel he was trying too hard to impress and well he got caught in sticky situations.

Wish him the best.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
PRI_159987745.jpg

EeXSJ2gWsAYLTdc

...between Auba dropping it, and Ceballos seemingly trying to eat it...I am just glad our 14th FA Cup is in somewhat good condition!

More bad than good tbh, especially this season...but beating Chelsea in a cup final and playing well, will always have some time for him...thanks Dani.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom