• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Had it in my head it was either Ceballos or Aouar since they're very similar, this loan probably makes more sense.

Yeah, Willian gives him the option of playing a more attack minded CAM if he wants to. Özil is still here for another year as well.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I hope we have an option to buy. Ife he continues his current trajectory we may miss out or have to pay a lot of money to sign him.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, Willian gives him the option of playing a more attack minded CAM if he wants to. Özil is still here for another year as well.

Plenty of options for Mikel, deffo need that other midfielder.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Suppose I'd better follow him again on social media

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
By the way, he’ll be coming here because he will have been told he’ll start most games so people dreaming of signing both Aouar and Partey should probably forget about it. It will be one of the other, most likely Partey.
if we have any ambition you buy both but i predict Partey and some cheap under the radar attacking midfielder we still desperate for creativity Ceballos is good but him alone won't be enough Partey not bring creativity.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
if we have any ambition you buy both but i predict Partey and some cheap under the radar attacking midfielder we still desperate for creativity Ceballos is good but him alone won't be enough Partey not bring creativity.

Ceballos is a lot better deeper, think he and Xhaka as rotation is good.

Manberg

Predator
His contract with Madrid expires in summer of 2023. The closer that date comes, the cheaper it will be to sign him. He’s happy at Arsenal so he has the power to demand a permanent move here, further driving the cost down. Hopefully it all goes well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ceballos is a lot better deeper, think he and Xhaka as rotation is good.
Yes Ceballos have some good stuff from deep but we still don't have a player that can bring something difference when facing teams defending with 9 men if we didn't sign i think we'll face similar of problems like last season.

Gunners1616

If we don't have funds for both Partey and Aouar, i hope we'll go for Aouar who has the potential to bring in goals and assists...

Right now we have no midfielder of his profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom