• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Signing Arsenal fan Jack Bludclaaaaaaaaaaart Grealish would be the icing on the cake here.

Send Thierry and Dennis to get it done.

#MAGA

Malky

Established Member

Ek is the right man....this guy is a true mf gooner.
Why would you not want someone like that as the clubs owner? Instead of some American scumbag, who only turns up when we're playing at Wembley, and still needs to be told what team is " his ".
All this feels too good to be true.

Clerais

Always difficult to compare but look at what happens when a healthy entrepreneur who is a fan of football AND the club takes over : .....Leeds United revival.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
0Z7JITD.png

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I cannot describe how much I want this to happen. Totally disagree with the notion of an owner bringing money to the table and that's it.

Positivity, exchange in ideas, people working for a committed goal which is actually the success of the football club.. that's so much different as it is now man.
Changes everything.

Already sucked in and cant get out, pleeaase, we gotta continue the KroenkeOut in full tilt.

Malky

Established Member
You guys reckon stan's the owner who couldn't tell what colour his team were wearing? :lol:
I’m pretty convinced it’ll be him. I mean his ****** of a son turned up at out training ground wearing a “ rams “ shirt, ffs. They’re making a tidy profit from the club with zero investment, they couldn’t give a **** about Arsenal.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Makes me wonder if Ek has some other motivation for raising his profile a bit currently? Any real business ventures up coming?

Maybe he's positioning himself as a contender for when the club may be on the market in the future.

Next to zero chance Kroenke's selling up in the immediate future anyway.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
The ESL fiasco.

Kroenke jrs disgraceful meeting with the fans.

The protest.

Arsenal playing football at the Emirates.

I would sell in this situation but i would actually give a ****.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom