• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Doubt it :lol:. Useful impact player though if manages to stay healthy. You can always count on his attitude, if not always on his technique
Sorry, let me clarify. I by no means think danny is the better player but I like his attitude and on current form PEA will be feeling some pressure. I back him to use that and get on the score sheet soon. We've got a wonderful plethora of options and a few lovely headaches developing in terms of selection up front.

pikey2000

Think people turn their nose up at Danny far to often, for me he is a great squad option and as i've said elsehwere in other threads, i'd be starting him wide right or left in the big games and drop one of Özil/Mhki, we can't afford both of them in the big games.

Good to see him get on the score sheet, hope he remains fit as he's an asset when on form.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

As the only forward to score in there games he has put himself in contention.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well he may be slower than most of our defenders but he pops up in the right place at the right time. Not even Auba would have missed that yesterday! :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Guy’s scoring goals and putting in performances left and right and I have to delve three pages deep to find his thread. Man’s hot.

Very happy he’s still here. You almost can’t upgrade on him as a third striker option who wont complain and always seems to give you 6-8 performance whether central or out wide. Scoring actual goals now as well.

trippyhippy

Guy’s scoring goals and putting in performances left and right and I have to delve three pages deep to find his thread. Man’s hot.

Very happy he’s still here. You almost can’t upgrade on him as a third striker option who wont complain and always seems to give you 6-8 performance whether central or out wide. Scoring actual goals now as well.

needs to start this weekend over ramsey imo, emery needs to show that players who perform will get their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom