• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
We have time to sell still even after tomorrow because other countries windows will still be open.

Elneny not transfer listed, he is staying for another season.

Apart from Tavares there not a lot of firm interest in the others.

Makavelii

We have time to sell still even after tomorrow because other countries windows will still be open.

Elneny not transfer listed, he is staying for another season.

Apart from Tavares there not a lot of firm interest in the others.

Good point. I forgot about that.
Do you know which leagues are open till later?

I know Saudi Arabia/Asia, but not sure if there’s any other UEFA leagues?

ragnarock

Tumbleweeds Plains GIF

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think we’re done for the window, and that’s ok.

I think a move in January should be on the cards if the need arises.

Now, we need to develop our alternative option of having TP5 inverting from the right, allowing us an extra option to Zinchenko.

Tomb Bombadil

Think we’re done for the window, and that’s ok.

I think a move in January should be on the cards if the need arises.

Now, we need to develop our alternative option of having TP5 inverting from the right, allowing us an extra option to Zinchenko.
Would have been ok if we kept Tierney. Numbers would be ok but Zinchenko and Tomy are injury prone and Saliba and Partey also had some injury issues.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah we're absolutely done. Over the past few seasons we've had our business well planned out, besides maybe Jorginho there's been no real knee jerk just try to get someone in signing types. And even then how often does someone like Jorginho pop up? I'm sure if the defensive equivalent somehow happens we might try but I just think we're done.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nah we're absolutely done. Over the past few seasons we've had our business well planned out, besides maybe Jorginho there's been no real knee jerk just try to get someone in signing types. And even then how often does someone like Jorginho pop up? I'm sure if the defensive equivalent somehow happens we might try but I just think we're done.

Not really true. We were in panic mode trying to get Luiz on deadline day last year after Partey (or was it Elneny?) got injured.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Douglas Luiz
Tomiyasu
Partey

There’s always a deadline day swoop, wether it comes off or not is a different question.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
Not really true. We were in panic mode trying to get Luiz on deadline day last year after Partey (or was it Elneny?) got injured.
Elneny and Partey both injured 1 week before deadline day. And now we have Timber injured and K.Tierney leave and maybe Holding and Cedric leave, so they have to find a new defender. The reason they let K.Tierney leave i think they are working behind the scence to get a new defender or they think 6 defenders are enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom