• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dean Kiely

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, Manuel Almunia's apparently broken his finger, which is forcing us to sign a replacement keeper for the 1st two games of the CL.

And Wenger's solution?

Dean Kiely...

I don't know why I even bother reading this, I really don't...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.anr.uk.com/articles/m-2005-07-17-13-11-33.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.anr.uk.com/articles/m-2005-0 ... 11-33.html</a>

If anyone has Myle's phone number, maybe it's worth 'tipping him off' on a few deals

"Henry breaks leg, Wenger to look to Beattie"

Jinn

Established Member
Myles is so cool! He didn't even care about this enough to stop watching Bill Clinton!
But he went and put it on his website anyway so we could all read about how cool he is!

:roll:

eddie_wills

Kiely is ok, but he's too small and just another stop-gap. Would not be a good signing, although it could be feasible as that Andersen at Charlton in my opinion has done enough to be their #1 next season.

Arsenal signing Chalrton's number 2, the mind boggles

yonatan

Yeah, I think that Andersen guy is good and he's only 24 too. He does make mistakes due to his inexperience though.

KingReyes

Established Member
Re: Almunia breaks finger, Dean Kiely in...

asajoseph said:
I don't know why I even bother reading this, I really don't...

And I don't know why you bother to post it either :wink:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
so lets sign someone who has NO european experience instead.. :roll:

sounds like a whopping amount of bullshit to me.....

asajoseph

Established Member
Mannone is still a kid and Stack is on loan. No, neither is going to be backup this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom