• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Thought his positioning in the classroom was interesting. Thought he’d be front row like an eager nerd looking to impress but he was back row in the cnr ready to flick bogeys at everyone like @Macho

Clearly trying to impress the sauce squad or whatever the f they call themselves and not Daddy Mik

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't wait to see Rice on pitch i never believe we would ever sign player like him because of the state we were in and the teams that we were competing against to sign him

the guy is complete package of midfielder really glad to have him here he'll take our midfield to better level. what even better he still young and will improve further.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I was a bit skeptical about the transfer at first due to the fee but I’m all in now because of those West Ham tears.

Legooooooooo Declan Rice and Peas.
Need to accept that Arsenal are these days part of the guys inflating the market with dumb fees. We rich now

Rice to score a brace at Upton Park on match day 36 effectively relegating the dildo munchers will be worth the premium.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
6 years deals is very good but it should be the minimum. we paid alot i'd give him 10 years but we not stupid as todd.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The fee is an obvious talking point for Arsenal as we've never done it before but I feel it's more notable that we've taken a sought after big name player from an English side. I don't feel we've done that since Sol Campbell.

These are the types of signings United, then Chelsea and City have made year upon year and won trophies with.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom