• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The long wait is finally over. It's Rice Rice Baby!

Will he be one of @Sapient Hawk 's flavourful and moist home cooked Jasmine rices or a stodgy Lidl boil in the bag plain rice? Will Declan start doing step overs so @Trilly has to rate him?

Time (and agendas) will tell but for now........ Welcome to Arsenal, Declan!
One of the worst announcement videos of all time. British transfer record, a statement signing beating the likes of Bayern and City to his signature, and you give him that?! Not even a cheeky rice pun. I've seen better hype videos from 15-year-olds with too much time on their hands. Twitter user “SaucySaka” could make a better video in his sleep.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

feb18d6b6b62ecef3252a83ff86305ab.gif

Gun lean to all the haters.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The long wait is finally over. It's Rice Rice Baby!

Will he be one of @Sapient Hawk 's flavourful and moist home cooked Jasmine rices or a stodgy Lidl boil in the bag plain rice? Will Declan start doing step overs so @Trilly has to rate him?

Time (and agendas) will tell but for now........ Welcome to Arsenal, Declan!
Cedric the only one who has to sit on the floor 👌

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
One of the worst announcement videos of all time. British transfer record, a statement signing beating the likes of Bayern and City to his signature, and you give him that?! Not even a cheeky rice pun. I've seen better hype videos from 15-year-olds with too much time on their hands. Twitter user “SaucySaka” could make a better video in his sleep.
Alright, they redeemed themselves.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom