• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The long wait is finally over. It's Rice Rice Baby!

Will he be one of @Sapient Hawk 's flavourful and moist home cooked Jasmine rices or a stodgy Lidl boil in the bag plain rice? Will Declan start doing step overs so @Trilly has to rate him?

Time (and agendas) will tell but for now........ Welcome to Arsenal, Declan!
One of the worst announcement videos of all time. British transfer record, a statement signing beating the likes of Bayern and City to his signature, and you give him that?! Not even a cheeky rice pun. I've seen better hype videos from 15-year-olds with too much time on their hands. Twitter user “SaucySaka” could make a better video in his sleep.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

feb18d6b6b62ecef3252a83ff86305ab.gif

Gun lean to all the haters.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The long wait is finally over. It's Rice Rice Baby!

Will he be one of @Sapient Hawk 's flavourful and moist home cooked Jasmine rices or a stodgy Lidl boil in the bag plain rice? Will Declan start doing step overs so @Trilly has to rate him?

Time (and agendas) will tell but for now........ Welcome to Arsenal, Declan!
Cedric the only one who has to sit on the floor 👌

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
One of the worst announcement videos of all time. British transfer record, a statement signing beating the likes of Bayern and City to his signature, and you give him that?! Not even a cheeky rice pun. I've seen better hype videos from 15-year-olds with too much time on their hands. Twitter user “SaucySaka” could make a better video in his sleep.
Alright, they redeemed themselves.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom