• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Didier Zakora

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the reason it is not locked is because although there have been reports that AW said no, other sources are still linking us to him... it will be an open thread until Feb 1 or until someone else signs him...

wer

okay, get it.
but the chances seem slim as i think Wenger dont want to pay too much for him.

justinthejester

is didier zakora joining in the summer? his agent has been quoated saying arsenal are his strongest contact and arsenal have been tracking him 4 ages

Saville

andyswafc said:
SaViLlE_06 said:
id really love him arsenal, but where did you find this information from?

You would love everyone at Arsenal!! :D :D

lol..i do dont i :D ..but its all the big name players id love! Beckham, Ricardo Quarsauno what ever his name is and Del Pierio...and even Zakora :D

nazo

Established Member
Re: didier zakora?

justinthejester said:
is didier zakora joining in the summer? his agent has been quoated saying arsenal are his strongest contact and arsenal have been tracking him 4 ages
Source?
I think there is a thread about this anyways (may be on the second page not sure)

Saville

Re: didier zakora?

bluenaz said:
justinthejester said:
Source?
I think there is a thread about this anyways (may be on the second page not sure)

hmm a source would be useful i think

longrufus

Established Member
I remember that now that you bring it up, however i think if the question asked if he was in for him in the january window, so a deal may still be in the works.
To be honest we never really know wengers targets, or what he does in the market until its done so, we can keep on speculating.

gooner3

why is it that every time somebody makes a thread about a midfielder somebody always says yaya toure, yeah it would be nice to have him but theres no need to mention him all the time

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Here is an interesting article on Jan transfer windowon Independent, dated 30th of Dec. The link is valid but the content is only for subscribers. Somehow I still keep a snipe of the text which is shown below:
ARSENAL
Budget: Anything between £20m and £60m

Need: Central midfielder and striker

Linked with: Emmanuel Adebayor (striker, Monaco), Theo Walcott (forward, Southampton), Olivier Dacourt (midfielder, Roma), Dirk Kuyt (striker) and Hossam Ghaly (midfielder, both Feyenoord), Didier Zakora (midfielder, St Etienne)

Possible departures: None

Prediction: Arséne Wenger will bid for Walcott, Adebayor and Zakora

Two out of the three had happened. Will the third one come to Arsenal in the summer? We'll see.

dino_henry

Zakora is a pretty good defensive midfielder, I saw him during the ACN and he was very outstanding. I hope we get him in the summer but isn't Man utd also intrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom