• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Does Flamini ever get tired

yao

i like his work rate and attitude a lot. he does come up with nice passes and get into the box sometimes. i hope he can be more effective in distributing and shooting as he gets more games.

Taozhe

brianfrance said:
He's the best example that we don't need to buy english to have the english grit and determination :wink: :lol:

English Grit? It does not matter what nationality, you just play football.

Sammer

Established Member
Mark said:
I've rated him for a long time. He's got the work rate of Ray Parlour, but he's a very talented guy too. Remember the way he set up Bergy v Newcastle? He does a lot of simple passes but he is capable of stuff like that too. Terrific all-round player.

That set-up against Newcastle was the perfect display, that Flamini has the grit and the work-rate of parlour combined with great technique.

Considering his age, he is even more a vital asset to our team. His attitude speaks for itself.

MK5

he's like a clean living Ray Parlour at the age of 20 :D and when you think about Ray's stamina, despite all the booze, chips etc I assume he consumed at that age that’s pretty damn amazing !

brianfrance

Established Member
Taozhe said:
brianfrance said:
He's the best example that we don't need to buy english to have the english grit and determination :wink: :lol:

Of course I agree with you, I said that for some people who think strange thing :wink:

air

I heard he always eat's his Weetabix

I bet he does, otherwise he would be able to run all day. Remember that he's been involved in creating some goals, too, although it is the passing and creative play that you would like him to improve during the next few years.

famous no 10

Established Member
Henry IV said:
Flamini works so hard for the team. George Armstrong was another one who would run all day.

Geordie...oh yes...my eyse glaze over at the memory of the genius.
Alan ball ran about all game as well, as did Perry Groves...anyway, moving on...

RockyRocastle

Established Member
brianfrance said:
Taozhe said:
brianfrance said:

Of course I agree with you, I said that for some people who think strange thing :wink:

Flamini is the exception. Most of you lot are just cheese eating surrender monkeys.

brianfrance

Established Member
I've just read the original interview in France Football, for once the translation in english is pretty good :D
I knew he'll be a success at arsenal; and his excellent relationship with Bobby Pires has helped him a lot IMO. Bobby learns him everything about Arsenal, the team the club, and the life in London. He has settled very well, and very quickly. One of the advantage of signing french players :wink:

Canuck

Established Member
I am liking this guy more and more. Looking forward to seeing him become a regular part of The Arsenal at the Grove.

Artillery

Noticed his fantastic work rate....throws in some good tackles as well...could be a very good ball winner in the midfield. (Totally agree with "Gaza Martinez"). Could be the next Gattuso :)

Arnie

Gooner83 said:
Flamini is a little goer.

The only other arsenal player i have seen closing down after 80mis is Reyes.

the fitness of ashley cole is very high. He runs more than anyone else in a football match! He was the fittest guy in the england team by far!

As for flamini, that guy is good. Forget about his fitness, we have finally found a french player that can take a tackle and give one back!!

famous no 10

Established Member
Arnie said:
Gooner83 said:
Flamini is a little goer.

The only other arsenal player i have seen closing down after 80mis is Reyes.

the fitness of ashley cole is very high. He runs more than anyone else in a football match! He was the fittest guy in the england team by far!

As for flamini, that guy is good. Forget about his fitness, we have finally found a french player that can take a tackle and give one back!!

Well, Paddy isn't bad on his day either...

Florida Gooner

Flamini's just one of those guys who can run all day long, and really make a pest of himself to opponents. I believe he'll prove a major asset to the team. :)

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom