• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The šŸ“ž From England

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Last chance to make an impression as he won't be on the first team sheet again if not ever as Europa group stages is drawing to a close.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Iā€™d say to sell the kid but no one will buy for the inflated wages he is making so it is on Arteta to do a reclamation project on him. He was much better last year when he was fighting for a job and new contract

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ā­
I thought he was one of our brighter players today but ran out of steam a bit in the 2nd. Just a shame he's having a drought the same time as Jesus. Still back Eddie to start firing soon.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Where the Eddie of 2nd half of last season? We did give you 100k for a reason and manager show faith.

Really dissapointing showing of course playing as LW don't help but we really need more from him

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
EL was the test and he failed it.

Commentator here kept hammering the point of how badly we have to reinforce our attack

G0D

Almighty
I thought he was one of our brighter players today but ran out of steam a bit in the 2nd. Just a shame he's having a drought the same time as Jesus. Still back Eddie to start firing soon.
Bright yeh but to me he seemed more interested in doing too much to make a statement (first half especially) rather than working as a unit.

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
Why are people criticising Eddie? Don't you realise that we can't expect Eddie to score goals, make assists, or contribute anything positive unless he is given a proper run in the PL? Like at least starting 3 or 4 matches. He shouldnt have to earn his starting birth playing in the EL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
images

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­
People saying 'Eddie's getting minutes' are missing the point that most of those minute are coming in either
- Europa League games with in disjointed and understrength teams
- At the end of EPL games when he is brought to run around, occupy defenders and help maintain a lead
- Or on the left wing in either of the above scenarios.

Until we see him at CF in something akin to a first team and in a game state where we are actually trying to score for more than like 15 mins vs Southampton, its going to be very difficult to really assess where he's at.

Isnā€™t that a bit Goldilocks? Everythingā€™s gotta be just right. Top players just force their way in.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Man was chasing his first touch all game. To be honest what Eddie does outside the box is not much of a problem, even though there is plenty of room for improvement. His problem is he doesn't have any variety to his shooting. If he goes for power he can't place it, if he goes to place he can't generate any power to trouble the keeper.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR šŸ˜”
He's just not good enough & we all know it....now we're stuck with him.
Teta dropped the ball. He thought Eddie would do well after the latter part of last season, but now we have a striker that's shooting blanks on a long term contract instead of going into the market and getting reinforcements.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Teta dropped the ball. He thought Eddie would do well after the latter part of last season, but now we have a striker that's shooting blanks on a long term contract instead of going into the market and getting reinforcements.
Yep. We'll buy new striker in Summer. Hopefully someone will offer us a decent fee for Eddie & we use Balo as 3rd striker..

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
Why are people criticising Eddie? Don't you realise that we can't expect Eddie to score goals, make assists, or contribute anything positive unless he is given a proper run in the PL? Like at least starting 3 or 4 matches. He shouldnt have to earn his starting birth playing in the EL.
Nah not having that. Playing in the PL is not a fkn birthright. You absolutely have to ā€œearn itā€. If Jesus is fit, he plays, not Eddie, because we have a higher probability of winning the game if he plays. Weā€™re not a finishing school for possibly gifted children.

I think thereā€™s a player there, we saw it last year. But even peak Eddie is no way near Jesus so he doesnā€™t start over him. I would like to see him get longer appearances as a sub if/when we finally manage to bury games early again. But he doesnā€™t start unless Jesus is injured.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Stop making these feeble excuses for him.

I don't think its criticising, but forum members just know that hes not good enough for us. It's an observation.

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
Nah not having that. Playing in the PL is not a fkn birthright. You absolutely have to ā€œearn itā€. If Jesus is fit, he plays, not Eddie, because we have a higher probability of winning the game if he plays. Weā€™re not a finishing school for possibly gifted children.

I think thereā€™s a player there, we saw it last year. But even peak Eddie is no way near Jesus so he doesnā€™t start over him. I would like to see him get longer appearances as a sub if/when we finally manage to bury games early again. But he doesnā€™t start unless Jesus is injured.
Stop making these feeble excuses for him.

I don't think its criticising, but forum members just know that hes not good enough for us. It's an observation.
Lol. I was being sarcastic due to a debate i had here last week regarding Eddie, his minutes and expectations.

Its a shame you weren't around last week when I was saying what you guys are and was being insulted because I didn't conform to the "Eddie needs more game time".

Feel free to go back through and have a read on what was said. I seemed to be the only one of the opinion, if you aren't doing it in the EL, and the last 20 mins in matches in the PL you don't deserve more time.

db10_therza

šŸŽµ Edu getting rickrolled šŸŽµ
Trusted ā­

Player:White
Lol. I was being sarcastic due to a debate i had here last week regarding Eddie, his minutes and expectations.

Its a shame you weren't around last week when I was saying what you guys are and was being insulted because I didn't conform to the "Eddie needs more game time".

Feel free to go back through and have a read on what was said.

Apologies. But I mean that sarcasm was DEEEEPā€¦

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom