• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Wouldn't expect anything less from Eddie. He's got the mentality and enough quality to be a top PL striker IMO, just needs to shut out the noise of the non-believers and play his game. Still gonna back him all the way.
I'm not sure what gives you the idea he can be a top striker, setting wrong expectations will eventually lead to disappointment and hate.
If he can reach the level of Javier Hernandes from his ManU days, I would be thrilled with that and it also sounds like a realistic goal for Eddie. That's what the club needs from Eddie, we already have a starter in Jesus

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We Eddie to be our Bendtner, tbh...

... everytime Robin got injured, Nick had a good few years were he usually stepped up for us when we needed him.

D

Deleted member 102404

It isn't new to me, he is 23 and still can't create space for himself, and I don't care if he will create that space through physical superiority as Auba did or if he needs to put extra effort into his training and find a technical solution for it. Either way, it's not happening, he is easy to block and very predictable with his movement.

The only thing that's going his way is that he is from the academy, and I'm a bit soft on them

What are you talking about?
Auba literally never created space for himself through physicality. His main strength , which was his greatest asset, was his ability to find space with intelligent runs.
Nketiah is miles ahead of Auba in terms of physicality. Miles behind in terms of finding space through timing of his runs.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What are you talking about?
Auba literally never created space for himself through physicality. His main strength , which was his greatest asset, was his ability to find space with intelligent runs.
Nketiah is miles ahead of Auba in terms of physicality. Miles behind in terms of finding space through timing of his runs.
How do you explain the fact that he is absolutely useless these days? Did he lose pace or did he lose the intelligence to make those runs?

D

Deleted member 102404

How do you explain the fact that he is absolutely useless these days? Did he lose pace or did he lose the intelligence to make those runs?

I don’t need to because he isn’t.

He has pace and makes good runs, but not at the level Aubameyang in his prime. They were Aubameyangs main assets that resulted in his goals.

I’m terms of physicality, holding the ball and linking play, Nketiah is better than Aubameyang ever was.

Riou

Merson is so dramatic, ffs!

"Arsenal won't get Champions League now", "Not even Wolves would want Eddie"

He's a fan of AM and our famous mood swings at least 😅

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Merson is so dramatic, ffs!

"Arsenal won't get Champions League now", "Not even Wolves would want Eddie"

He's a fan of AM and our famous mood swings at least 😅

Yeah people have gone overboard, this team was the cusp of getting 4th last season with Laca who everybody hated.

I can't remember the last time we had a CF that scored regularly, so I don't really see the issue with Eddie up there we all know he is capable of doing what Arteta wants. Luckily West Ham are a soft touch results wise.

Riou

Yeah people have gone overboard, this team was the cusp of getting 4th last season with Laca who everybody hated.

I can't remember the last time we had a CF that scored regularly, so I don't really see the issue with Eddie up there we all know he is capable of doing what Arteta wants. Luckily West Ham are a soft touch results wise.

If Merson said that we can't beat City to the title with Eddie, that would be fair.

But to say we can't get Top 4 with him, is stupid...and that even the worst team in the league wouldn't want him, is just unnecessarily disrespectful and wrong.

We have he same team that has been brilliant so far, one change isn't that disastrous Paul ffs :lol:

A worse Arsenal team nearly got Champions League last year, until all our defensive players got injured...and Nkietah was playing well when he got his starting run too.

TheDrunkenMaster

If Merson said that we can't beat City to the title with Eddie, that would be fair.

But to say we can't get Top 4 with him, is stupid...and that even the worst team in the league wouldn't want him, is just unnecessarily disrespectful and wrong.

We have he same team that has been brilliant so far, one change isn't that disastrous Paul ffs :lol:

A worse Arsenal team nearly got Champions League last year, until all our defensive players got injured...and Nkietah was playing well when he got his starting run too.
I don’t think it’s that stupid, top 4 isn’t guaranteed with or without Jesus. We could easily go on bad streak again last like year. And quality wise wolves definitely aren’t the worst team in the league and Guedes and a fit Jimenez would start over him imo. It just sounds dramatic as wolves are last. We should bring in someone that could play with Jesus imo someone like Tammy for example.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fk70iyPX0AAKIrd

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom