• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That turn and finish needs to be his bread and butter.

Great goal. Proper 9 stuff.

Just have a little faith him while he plays in Jesus' stead. one of our academy products and a player who seems to have found the gear he needs to be at this level towards the end of last season and for most of pre season/start of the current one, at least as far as being a sub goes.

After that you guys can call for his head all you want.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

No clue why he was not afforded the blind faith Hale Enders normally get, but hopefully this performance gets some guys off his case AND some stop crying about Arsenal's prospects because of him.

Played well enough without the goal, but if he didn't score that would be another point of contention so glad he ticked that box too.

I don't think Jesus even scores today and everyone would have been fine with it, Eddie will have to do a little bit more to reassure his doubters.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal Mania doubted Eddie, here's his message for y'all...

HelpfulInsignificantAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

... it's mad how many Ls this forum takes!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Seems to be quite limited but once West Ham gave up found a way to get a goal doing the only thing he was doing right the whole game

There's value in him, mainly because he doesn't give up and because he can link up effectively with Saka when other players stubbornly refuse to.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This guy talks a lot of nonsense but let’s be real with ourselves. Eddie is a superior finisher to Jesus. In fact I’d go as far to say if Eddie was given Jesus’s minutes, I have no doubts Eddie would have more league goals. Now the issue is can Eddie do all the complimentary stuff that Jesus excels at. No. But he can do a decent impression of it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom