• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Scored for England U19s

Edit. He has 2 now. Nelson and Willock are also playing (well, I might add, Nelson is waltzing past everyone)

Edit: hat trick.

Last edited:

BBF

It just hit me that South London is a literal breeding ground for young footballers.

Joe Gomez
Ryan Sessegnon
Nathaniel Chalobah
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Jadon Sancho
Patrick Roberts
Reiss Nelson
Ademola Lookman
Jordon Ibe
Tammy Abraham
Eddie Nketiah

That's just 'up and coming' players, haven't even added current players or retired ones. In that case you'd have to throw in Wright, Ferdinand, Rocastle, Zaha, Moses, Smalling, Antonio, Bertrand.

Thing is though, if you convert west and east London into North London then North London dwarfs that

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It just hit me that South London is a literal breeding ground for young footballers.

Joe Gomez
Ryan Sessegnon
Nathaniel Chalobah
Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Jadon Sancho
Patrick Roberts
Reiss Nelson
Ademola Lookman
Jordon Ibe
Tammy Abraham
Eddie Nketiah

That's just 'up and coming' players, haven't even added current players or retired ones. In that case you'd have to throw in Wright, Ferdinand, Rocastle, Zaha, Moses, Smalling, Antonio, Bertrand.
South London seems to have a lot more diversity (especially those of African/Caribbean descent) than the rest of London. Sport is huge and talented footballers are treated with a lot more respect than you'd think (I know examples of guys who have been exempt from gang wars because they're talented) more so in these parts where for some of these kids it's the only way to make it out of the cycle of crime, gangs and prison (blame the system etc).

Or maybe I'm chatting sh*t and it's just the water.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
DBaVH8hXYAA5KOe.jpg:large

:(
His stock might be quite high right now... £25m? I'd take it.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
South London seems to have a lot more diversity (especially those of African/Caribbean descent) than the rest of London. Sport is huge and talented footballers are treated with a lot more respect than you'd think (I know examples of guys who have been exempt from gang wars because they're talented) more so in these parts where for some of these kids it's the only way to make it out of the cycle of crime, gangs and prison (blame the system etc).

Or maybe I'm chatting sh*t and it's just the water.
More chance of it being the water than your Pembury Estate crack den inspired theory tbh

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

More chance of it being the water than your Pembury Estate crack den inspired theory tbh
You might know the life, hell you might have even lived the life. But you haven't lived the life. Belee that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom