• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've trained a few Huntsman in my time. If you have one I'd like to see it up against Vinci or my Indian Red Scorpion.

Would love to compare our books on our little warriors after I invite you to Iceland in bláa lónið, a walk on Eyjafjallajökull and hunting puffins in Elliðarey finishing the day by eating a whale meat and drink Einstök!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Would love to compare our books on our little warriors after I invite you to Iceland in bláa lónið, a walk on Eyjafjallajökull and hunting puffins in Elliðarey finishing the day by eating a whale meat and drink Einstök!

Sounds absolutely brilliant! I think I have to get some sort of licence from the authority to ensure it's okay to bring my fighter pets along.

Sounds absolutely brilliant! I think I have to get some sort of licence from the authority to ensure it's okay to bring my fighter pets along.

Yeah don't think that is possible, but just to compare the books and training methods would be enough! Always looking to improve my style!

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Is Bristol good enough to fight for promotion? Do they play nice football or hoofball?

One Song

Is Bristol good enough to fight for promotion? Do they play nice football or hoofball?

Yes - just missed out on playoffs last season. Have a philosophy of playing good football but have struggled to do so with only a target man (Diedhou) as striker.

They are crying out for a forward like Nketiah to play the way that Johnson wants them to. Just signed a baller from Monaco and are about to sign Nagy from Bologna, so these two should help them play passing football again.

They are a stable club who won't sack their manager after a few bad results, they've been the most keen on Eddie from the start and have a good recent track record with loans. Also guaranteed game time. Good decision by Arsenal imo.

Last edited:

Yes - just missed out on playoffs last season. Have a philosophy of playing good football but have struggled to do so with only a target man (Diedhou) as striker.

They are crying out for a forward like Nketiah to play the way that Johnson wants them to. Just signed a baller from Monaco and are about to sign Nagy from Bologna, so these two should help them play passing football again.

They are a stable club who won't sack their manager after a few bad results, they've been the most keen on Eddie from the start and have a good recent track record with loans. Also guaranteed game time. Good decision by Arsenal imo.

I thought Eddie was good enough for a PL side! Anyways if it means less pressure that can be associated with PL survival and thereby deny him minutes then am good with it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Looks like Leeds with El Loco
Eddie's got balls. Will play a fair bit, but not as much as he'd have played at Bristol City for sure.

More pressure, more need to make most of game time as Bamford will be the main #9. It will be interesting to see how this works. Still a good move and he'll get quite a bit of game time here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He'll be coached by Bielsa. That's a huge plus.
Definitely a huge positive, he will definitely learn a lot. It's 2nd to the most important thing for him though - game time. I'm anxious to see how this affects his game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom