• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ederson Honorato Campos

OZGunner

Ah well it is refreshing to know that there is a young star from Brazil, who is not the 'the next Pele'!

Asterix

Established Member
asajoseph, you're being a little harsh on our youth - true they're not Kaka, but they did nearly win the League Cup last season, which was a pretty bloody good effort I thought. SO they've begun to prove themselves but still have a way to go. Agree with you that we need a team capable of winning everything, but that usually means having at least a couple of champions.

lee1001

Established Member
Ever wondered why teams like Real, Milan, barca always seem to get the new talent from Brazil? Yet England can't?

Its because they can't get work permits.

Thats why Ederson won't sign and this thread is pointless.

Unless of course he somehow has an EU passport.

Mostarac

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.channel4.com/sport/french_football/jan15g.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.channel4.com/sport/french_fo ... an15g.html</a>

Rapid88

I hate the idea of loan deals. Thats for teams like Portsmouth and Norwich, run by pub managers who havnt got a pot to piss in. Very ameteurish if you ask me.

MightyArsenal

Pub managers? Sorry mate but we aint a rich club like utd or chelski. We dont have money to buy who we want, so I dont see a problem with loan deals.

n_henry

Another unproven youngster?

If we're going to get someone on loan, why not get Davids on loan like Barca did last season, or something similar?

Now is not the time to be trialling young players - we have enough in our squad already..

sukiarsenal

n_henry said:
Another unproven youngster?

If we're going to get someone on loan, why not get Davids on loan like Barca did last season, or something similar?

Now is not the time to be trialling young players - we have enough in our squad already..

rite on. unless the player we're getting is stupid good

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom