• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 970,018

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is putting the final touches on his mini Pep team. Interested in seeing how it works out.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I think there is okay balance in this. Usually teams have more right-footed players, so not sure if it matters if some team has a bit more left-footed players. It's basically the same thing.
Defenders in football usually say that lefties are slightly more unpredictable because they are so used to defending righties as they are more common. Same thing in basketball. Shouldn't be a huge difference, though.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Good not elite. Love the kid and would miss him but if he goes to a bigger club he won’t get consistent game time. Bet that

At this point he even walks into Pool. City too if Sterling is sold.

He's elite, he's just managed by Mikel Arteta.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta is putting the final touches on his mini Pep team. Interested in seeing how it works out.

Will still wait for it all on Arse.com, but we are looking good right now, Im quietly confident we are trying to really kick on here.

Imagine if we address almost all our squad issues in this window, would be remarkable stuff.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Will still wait for it all on Arse.com, but we are looking good right now, Im quietly confident we are trying to really kick on here.

Imagine if we address almost all our squad issues in this window, would be remarkable stuff.
They have to invest, because we might lose Saka for cheap if we don't get UCL next season.

Same with Saliba. We need to show intent.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They have to invest, because we might lose Saka for cheap if we don't get UCL next season.

Same with Saliba. We need to show intent.

Its also a world cup year, and these players know that they have to be seen playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom