• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 971,898

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What does that mean realistically then?

Xhaka and Lokonga loan first?

Think it means what I said... Raph, Jesus and Martinez are all the more difficult and we may not have great alternatives to them, Gakpo, Zincheko, Scamacca? So we are ensuring we get them first, priority.

Once and if secured we could move onto Youri but they wouldn't be as bothered if we miss out.

I think a Lokonga loan is possible and Xhaka will only go with a big bid.

Tielemans seems like one they're happy to move in on once we're settled.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think it means what I said... Raph, Jesus and Martinez are all the more difficult and we may not have great alternatives to them, Gakpo, Zincheko, Scamacca? So we are ensuring we get them first, priority.

Once and if secured we could move onto Youri but they wouldn't be as bothered if we miss out.

I think a Lokonga loan is possible and Xhaka will only go with a big bid.

Tielemans seems like one they're happy to move in on once we're settled.

Dark horse might be a year long Xhaka ban. Think the club might know something’s coming down the river with this spot fixing.

I don’t really see Gakpo happening and I think Scamacca is going PSG no? I still think a left field move for DCL might be on the cards if Jesus doesn’t happen.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Dark horse might be a year long Xhaka ban. Think the club might know something’s coming down the river with this spot fixing.

I don’t really see Gakpo happening and I think Scamacca is going PSG no? I still think a left field move for DCL might be on the cards if Jesus doesn’t happen.

I'm just going off who has been linked, Jesus looks pretty much done to me but exploring Scamacca may have been his alternative Raph we'll push for but if he says no we may move onto Gakpo.

I'm sure the club looked at last year and thought we must get a CM that can compete with Xhaka.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Tielemans is the first name on the list if any of the important midfielders (Xhaka or Partey) leave the club. Thats what Ornstein saying.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We shouldn't sell anyone to buy Tielemans we have 4 central midfielders. Elneny new 1 year was unneeded but shouldn't affect also it shouldn't depend on xhaka staying or leaving.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm just going off who has been linked, Jesus looks pretty much done to me but exploring Scamacca may have been his alternative Raph we'll push for but if he says no we may move onto Gakpo.

I'm sure the club looked at last year and thought we must get a CM that can compete with Xhaka.

This club operates in silence so I’m pretty easy about not getting too invested in guys we’re linked to.

The more noise around these guys like Zinchenko and Scamacca the less likely I see it as happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We still haven't done anything with Torreira and AMN. Maybe orny meant that but those 2 don't have any future in club anyway.

Understandable clubs want to get the more difficult deals done first then maybe move for Tielemans

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Can't see Xhaka being a hindrance to any Tielemans deal. We where always going to sign a midfielder this summer and there's room for both of them.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Tielemans would start over Xhaka
Elneny is Partey backup
Sambi is 3rd choice cover for both
Viera is Ødegaard position rotation.

Torreira & AMN dont have future here.

Seems simple enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom