• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 977,699

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh no. not the get excited line again.

Let's see how we'll do edu look serious want to get deals done the fans need to stay patient we can't throw money at everything even it seem kroenke giving full support but we have to get best deals possible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The season will start in month and half so it'll be preferable if we get the important signings like G.Jesus and Raphinha before season start. Signings like lisandro and Tielemans can wait later we have options unless we get unlucky in pre season and get injures.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@Jasard right now:
FVzJMMoUcAAnYfw

MikeVinna

Established Member
We still haven't even announced Guendouzi departure as well i know you guys hate him but at least confirm it.

This club taking its sweet time announcing a departure even though everyone knows he’s gone.

I honestly wouldn’t even mind if Marseille couldn’t pay that low fee or something and Doozy had to return :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m delivering this man all the Picanha steaks and Caipirinha’s he wants for his perfect barbecue if he does the business.

A_M Iniesta

Edu is such a G technical director, hope he's around once our dynasty kicks in ( 4 prems 2 ucls ) , i'm backing all signings the club makes right now because its such a key window , i'll trust the club . i'm irrationally confident and in a good mood 🤷‍♂️

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Ohhhh Shut up!! A ligue where Torreira and Mari can play well is nothing near in pace to PL.
Dennis Haysbert Shut Up GIF
You clearly never watch it yet youre willing to trey and lecture someone who does :lol:
Fk me youre some tw*t

Seria A these days is frenetic end to end crazyness. But thanks for letting me know you are willing to pretend you know and talk about stuff you havent a clue about, what a weird way to be

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Edu is such a G technical director, hope he's around once our dynasty kicks in ( 4 prems 2 ucls ) , i'm backing all signings the club makes right now because its such a key window , i'll trust the club . i'm irrationally confident and in a good mood 🤷‍♂️
GIF by Desus & Mero

Legend14

Established Member
Have we made any changes that improve the Arsenal side that was dominated by Newcastle at the end of the season and thoroughly beaten by our rivals, or should we expect the same this season?

We need impact players. We need them early while teams are willing to negotiate. We should be embarrassed enough to make signings a priority. I know I am.

bergholt

We need impact players. We need them early while teams are willing to negotiate. We should be embarrassed enough to make signings a priority. I know I am.

We can't get most of them early because we're not in CL, all the clubs are waiting to seeing if rich CL clubs are coming for their players, and if not then they'll talk to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom