• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,852

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Think Edu is one of the better DOFs in Europe.

Don’t get what he’s meant to do when one player was desperate for Barcelona and the other had a link with Ten Hag.

Time to regroup and get Ogbonna on a free then go hard for Gnabry now all our rivals have used their powder.
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or but we won’t be able to judge Edu’s time here until some years past. I mean everyone thought Raul was that guy for us and it turns out he’s a charlatan. Chelsea fans loved Marina for her wheeling and dealing of players but Chelsea have sold two promising youngsters to bring in Lukaku and then loan him back out to Inter.

benjamin86

Established Member
I’m not sure if you’re trolling or but we won’t be able to judge Edu’s time here until some years past. I mean everyone thought Raul was that guy for us and it turns out he’s a charlatan. Chelsea fans loved Marina for her wheeling and dealing of players but Chelsea have sold two promising youngsters to bring in Lukaku and then loan him back out to Inter.
I think Marina is responsible for all of these other than Torres? Havertz and Chillwell are still wait and sees but i don't think any of the others have been successful/ worth the money?
1656621419883.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bro Edu sold Mavropanos and Guendouzi for a combined fee of 13m. Those two have a combined market value of 40m!

Ok what was he supposed to do with Guendouzi? The guy had a fight with Arteta and was publicly ostracised.

Mavrapanos wasn’t part of our plans for years and yes we could’ve maybe tightened the clauses up but maybe it’s on guys like Arteta and Emery when you have these young players, leave them out the squad and you’re then scrambling to get fees for them.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think Marina is responsible for all of these other than Torres? Havertz and Chillwell are still wait and sees but i don't think any of the others have been successful/ worth the money?
View attachment 7553
Chelsea have been just as bad as us and United when it comes to transfers since they last won a title. So many weird signings that made no sense. Drinkwater, Kepa, Lukaku, Morata but they’ll happily release/sell guys like Olise, Rice, Guehi and Tammy for peanuts.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

People keep saying he’s **** but so far all I’ve heard is “he didn’t sell Xhaka” when the guy was clearly part of Arteta’s plans.

Don’t know what Luis Campos or Michael Edwards is getting done with Raphinha or Martinez that we didn’t.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He’s a respectable name in football though?

Pretty much the reason United were so successful along with Fergie obviously.
Come on man, not even I was going to fall for that tweet, and I'm seriously gullible. Dudes wearing an Arsenal shirt and writes like he's running an email scam.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is last year I’m talking about when Roma were trying to offer 50p.

I don’t even mind Tielemans but he’s not some world away from Xhaka.
Tielmans can do everything Xhaka does but it's much better under pressure and can dribble a player. That's a massive improvement from having someone is incapable to beat a single player. Fabian Ruiz is even more technically gifted.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leno, Runarsson, Bellerin, AMN, Mari, Torreira, Guendouzi, Pepe, Nelson

How much we getting for that lot, £30-40m?

Like their player values are in the toilet anyway but every club who’s not in the PL is f*cking broke.

Even PSG, Real and Barca are going round cap in hand these days ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom