• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 971,382

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners1616

Yeah we should just get Tielemans and stop penny pinching.

The europa league hasn't even started yet and players are dropping like flies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yeah I have no idea why we arent going for Tielemans and/or a player like Douglas Luiz.

They may not be top top top quality but they will help the squad. We need strengthening ffs.

This run we are on wont last forever & we are gonna pay the price of being so naive.

Watch us fail to move tomorrow & then eat humble pie in January by buying players we dont really want but need cos we ****ed up in the summer.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Sambi is not ready.

Who is available?
Ruben Neves?
Oriol Romeu?
Guido Rodriguez?

we need someone if Partey and Moh are going to be long-term absents.

Uncle Good-Advice

I agree that Sambi's performances were hit and (usually) miss but one thing that in my opinion may give him an edge is familiarity with system that we play. I think that when there's a functioning mechanism, replacing one player isn't going to stop it and he can fit rather seamlessly because he knows exactly what to do. Guys like Tielemans or Douglas will need some time to adjust and I'm not even talking about Danilo with an obvious language barrier.

Am I in Sambi's bandwagon? No. Far from it. But let's face it, we won't be buying top quality this late in the window. And if we see his YT compilation from tonight it won't be less impressive than those from our other targets. I think he deserves a chance.

ragnarock

This is like when you run to the shop to get some chocolate just before they close.
When you get there you just can’t decide which one to pick or if you should get crisps instead.
Now the manager is yelling at you and you close your eyes, pick one and pay.

Open your hand outside and you got Tielemans.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So Ødegaard probably out for at least a couple of weeks, Partey a couple of weeks, Elneny likely until after the world cup, Vieira not really trusted to play at the minute. It would be criminal if there's no midfielder arriving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom