• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 289,368

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Hagn is an Arsenal fan. I won't accuse him for anything :D he always wants the best for the team, but I agree that he sometimes exaggerates ...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t we believe Dusan and his team weren’t even willing to speak to Arsenal. Not like he was joining Real, he blanked us out for a dead Juventus.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can’t we believe Dusan and his team weren’t even willing to speak to Arsenal. Not like he was joining Real, he blanked us out for a dead Juventus.
Arteta did say it was a different sort of knock when it was Arsenal. I guess under him, it's the kind of weak and uninspired one that worthwhile players don't hear.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Fiorentina must be really pissed off. I've lived in Florence and trust me, the fans and the club REALLY HATE JUVENTUS. They'd literally prefer to sell to any other club in the world, but agents, previous financial crises and players now repeatedly running down contracts leave them with no choice. Juventus are despised in that city. They don't even have like Fiats much - In Turin, literally 80% of cars were Fiats when I went there

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
bUt jUvE ArE FinIsHeD cLuB

Other italian clubs always bend the knee. Conte was the reason why Tottenham thought they could be within a shout.

Difference is Levy probably has no money and is hiding the bank slips from Conte to keep him from quiting.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Told you lot them Slav boys love that Italian culture, nice and racist. He was never coming to the social melting pot that is North London.

Last edited:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Told you lot them Slav boys love that Italian culture, nice and racist. HZe was never coming to the social melting pot that is North London.
That's a very good point. He was insulted a few times in stadium. I thought he would consider to change to a new country as well

Diesel

Hagn is an Arsenal fan. I won't accuse him for anything :D he always wants the best for the team, but I agree that he sometimes exaggerates ...
"Exaggerates" is a nice way of saying sits infront of phone,snorting coke to stay up, as the skin rubs off his thumb while he scrolls down to refresh twitter for 6 straight hours.

But he seems harmless.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Also edu Hagn need to stop believing every thing he read he know most Arsenal fans on Twitter follow him. He done the same with Locatelli and Madison made fans fallen for players that we were not seriously wanting to buy.
I don't think Hagn is a bad guy. I think he is probably one of those fans who loves the madness of the transfer window over the actual games. He has a lot of followers and influence on Twitter and I think if you are getting your hopes up from a Twitter ITK, you are probably too young or too gullible to know any better. He is like Michael Buble at Christmas. You don't hear about him for months and then June or January comes and he's everywhere.

RunTheTrap

That's a very good point. He was insulted a few times in stadium. I thought he would consider to change to a new country as well
Tbf getting players out of Italy is a lot harder than people think. There is obviously an allure to Italy that we are not aware of. Weather, food, culture, tax breaks etc. I always think about the really good players who never left or stayed way longer than I expected. Cavani, Hamsik, Koulibaly, Dybala, De Rossi, Ibrahimovic, Zanetti etc

RunTheTrap

If Juve are dead then what is Arsenal? They have dominated their league for almost a decade and they're in a better position of getting CL football than we are. Sadly for us we're competing with the biggest club in Italy, not Napoli.

FluffyDoozi

This feels like that window when we only signed Cech when the league was there for the taking. We can't afford not to get top four this season, with Conte getting a full season next year and United a new manager, it will be even more difficult next season. Not signing a midfielder and a striker when they can push us over the line to fourth place is inexcusable.

But to be fair to Edu, Jan is a terrible window to sign top players. Guess the conundrum is do we sign an okayish player now (and then get stuck with them ala Kola and El Neny) or push the boat for a top class player in the summer. Can't help but feel that we'd be in a better position if we'd just played Saliba or Holding and spent that Ben White money on say a Neves/Bruno.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ngl this is proper embarrassing, clubs get rejected all the time but Ican’t remember the last time we got rejected so publicly and obviously, he literally just didn’t reply to our texts, mortifying 🤣

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Ngl this is proper embarrassing, clubs get rejected all the time but Ican’t remember the last time we got rejected so publicly and obviously, he literally just didn’t reply to our texts, mortifying 🤣
This is going to become a regular occurrence so as fans we better get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom