• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 286,916

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
FKGaychVgAA3orr

Wasn’t Auba in Dubai partying just before the AFCON?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s just the testing regulations that differ based on what country you’re coming from. It says further down the page you need three jabs just to go from one Emirate to the next, why would they require fully vaccinated travellers within their nation but exempt foreigners?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That’s just the testing regulations that differ based on what country you’re coming from. It says further down the page you need three jabs just to go from one Emirate to the next, why would they require fully vaccinated travellers within their nation but exempt foreigners?

Because they want to force their citizens to get vaccinated without actually forcing them directly.

Malky

Established Member
The window closes the day after tomorrow and there is zero real links. Weird.
Unless we're doing deals like the Chambers one, and the news will come out of nowhere, the lack of links with just over 48 hours left is a big concern. :shivering:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
With Kessie looking to join Barca in the summer, Edu must inquire about De Jong.

Feel like we could pull another Ødegaard type move here if we are smart enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom