• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 288,520

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I feel fairly comfortable we will sign a CM. Losing AMN, Partey and Elneny should force the club into action especially when this season feels the closest we’ve been to top 4. We have been pretty active in January for the last couple of windows so I don’t see why it would change now. I’m just hoping it’s someone like Bruno Guimaraes rather than a Dani CRAPellos.

The CF and wide forward won’t happen till the summer imo. All the strikers we want are playing for clubs that have something to aim for. Even if we move out Auba, I don’t we will sign anyone. Unless it’s a Kuluskevki but again that relies on things going our way and finding a buyer for Auba.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I feel fairly comfortable we will sign a CM. Losing AMN, Partey and Elneny should force the club into action especially when this season feels the closest we’ve been to top 4. We have been pretty active in January for the last couple of windows so I don’t see why it would change now. I’m just hoping it’s someone like Bruno Guimaraes rather than a Dani CRAPellos.

The CF and wide forward won’t happen till the summer imo. All the strikers we want are playing for clubs that have something to aim for. Even if we move out Auba, I don’t we will sign anyone. Unless it’s a Kuluskevki but again that relies on things going our way and finding a buyer for Auba.
I refuse to believe we'll sign Ceballos, not for one second do I believe this.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I refuse to believe we'll sign Ceballos, not for one second do I believe this.
You never know. Arteta likes him and I hear that guy is living on the bench again. He’s not good enough for Madrid but his ego won’t let him move on. Oh well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think signing CM and maybe RW in January would help us hugely securing top 4. CM should be the first buy we left with only xhaka and Lokonga AMN will likely gone on loan. Not sure who we will sign don't think we'll able to get very good CM the teams will obviously ask for too much money.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Time to shift all our attention to a CM and go all in on this position. Spend every reserves we have left from the HairSpray warchest and buy a world class CM.

It's time we eradicate this plague in our club that keeps on giving gifts to opposing teams.

malik180

Would take james ward prowse as our cm to be fair. I think if he can be attained for 15-20m pounds that should be a good acquisition. I just think he is quality footballer. Certainly an improvement over xhaka

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Our non agent/contact led signings tend to be good players though.

I think they have done enough this summer to warrant some optimism for this summer and I say this not being a fan of this regime.

Most of their signings has been non-special.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Most of their signings has been non-special.
A lot of them are up in the air admittedly, so time will tell. Ramsdale and Tomiyasu have not put a foot wrong though till this day, both are contenders for signing of the season.

Started the season crap but I've always been high on Ødegaard as well. It would suit me to call all these man sh*t but I genuinely haven't been able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom