• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 289,995

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Youri Tielemanns in January would be a smart acquisition. Excellent passer.
He'd be more than that, he'd be an incredible signing. Considering our options for CM next to Partey are Xhaka, Lokonga and Elneny, Tielemans would be a massive upgrade.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Is Tielemans that good? I still prefer Daclan Rice to him if want to spend big

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if Bruno is available for loan plus obligation neither Edu and Arteta would be bothered to loan Arthur they just go and make this kind of deal with Lyon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tielemans is key midfielder for Leicester who been very good always finishing high on league Rice is top target for every club but it's impossible for us because he'll cost 100M or more and Chelsea waiting for him to become available so they go buy him.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Tielemans is key midfielder for Leicester who been very good always finishing high on league Rice is top target for every club but it's impossible for us because he'll cost 100M or more and Chelsea waiting for him to become available so they go buy him.
But if a move were to happen it would be for the summer not January, right ?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
We should be all over this. £37m including add ons is not expensive for a player of his quality.

It's actually a toss up who I would prefer... Maybe Vlahovic just because the goals are so important, but we are so thin in midfield right now. I'm not convinced that Arthur is the answer, even if he's just a short term depth signing.

Reactions: A_G

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We should be all over this. £37m including add ons is not expensive for a player of his quality.

It's actually a toss up who I would prefer... Maybe Vlahovic just because the goals are so important, but we are so thin in midfield right now. I'm not convinced that Arthur is the answer, even if he's just a short term depth signing.
Screw Vlahovic man 75m, is waaaay too much for him. Time to move on

Malky

Established Member
Plus the fact that Tielemans contract is running down and he's not resigning! Compared to Rice who has another 3 years left.
Like you said, Rice will be £100M+ in the summer.

Barry

Tielemans is brilliant - different type of player to Rice - more offensive and would need a ball winner next to him in a two man midfield. Can do it all though.

Rice is the dream Premier League signing, but we'll get outmuscled by one of Man U, Liverpool or Chelsea unfortunately.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am just hesitant because of his physics. He is a bit short, reminding me Torreira

Barry

Screw Vlahovic man 75m, is waaaay too much for him. Time to move on
I'm not at the "screw him" stage, but the reported wages are nuts and getting Gouiri and Bruno for the same money does seem like it would be better business to me. Vlahovic is exciting though - everyone takes notice if we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom