• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 517,988
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
we have enough young players in the team to develop. The people who are into developing young players constantly jump on to the next young players. It’s a never ending cycle. Lokonga isn’t doing it anymore as he is 23. Let’s move on to the next younger player. It’s actually boring now. Last 15 years Arsenal fans have talked about the future
We're not talking about a 16 year old who could do a job in a couple years, he's dominated in WC KO ties. Ran 15km vs Spain and put in another MOTM performance three days later against a team many saw reaching the final.

I like Sambi but don't see him doing much here, we've handled him poorly and that big ACL injury before he came was worse than assumed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We're not talking about a 16 year old who could do a job in a couple years, he's dominated in WC KO ties. Ran 15km vs Spain and put in another MOTM performance three days later against a team many saw reaching the final.

I like Sambi but don't see him doing much here, we've handled him poorly and that big ACL injury before he came was worse than assumed.

Fej4nkmWYAMU2H9

Fej4nzKXoAAwgbt

Another yute though, so we shouldn’t invest stocks in to his project 🤣

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Seven years since we last played CL is unreal to think about, horrendous for a club our size. Last time the CL anthem played at the Emirates Moscow17 and Peckham were still calm ffs 😭

:lol:

The last time we were playing in the CL…dabbing and doing that mannequin challenge was still a thing 😭😭😭

We’ve been some tired club for a while now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Catastrophic stretch really, not nearly enough heads rolled for this imo.

Last time we played on Tuesday nights people were posting Vines from their brandnew iPhone 7 :)🔫

:lol::lol:

I bet you had this on repeat back then:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Better goal scorer? What’s the most league goals nketiah got in one season? Depay got 22 in Dutch league and 20 in Ligue 1.
That's when he used to run. Also he started every game..Nketiah really hasn't had many starts. No doubt Depay is more versatile and better technically, but the guy walks a LOT.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That's when he used to run. Also he started every game..Nketiah really hasn't had many starts. No doubt Depay is more versatile and better technically, but the guy walks a LOT.
Nketiah is 23 and has not had one good season at any senior level. Forgive me for not having faith in him

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
:lol::lol:

I bet you had this on repeat back then:

I **** with 67 heavy but funnily enough early on I liked Brikky more than Hillside, hella kwengins was my ****. Switched quickly afterwards though lol

2016 had so many classic releases, Harlem, 785, M17 etc unreal times, great time for music in general. Best UK Drill song/album from that year (and probably all time) has to be this tho

D

Deleted member 102404

It's not Nketiah or another striker.
We have 16-19 games in 3 months and not one player can start them all
That's like 3 games every 2 weeks.
Is that so much of a problem?
I would hope the majority of our starters are starting all those games.
Do you think we'll be resting Saka, Saliba, Ødegaard, Partey, etc. in any of those games?

D

Deleted member 102404

Nketiah is 23 and has not had one good season at any senior level. Forgive me for not having faith in him

We have nothing to go on really in those years other than a run of 8 starts last year.
TBH, in that run he was excellent.
I suspect we will now find out if he can maintain a starting role for longer.
Keep in mind he's only played around 4500 minutes of senior level football which is not much more than a season of effort in which he's scored 26 senior goals.
It's a goal every 172 minutes - or just better than 1 in 2 games.
Given the stop start nature of his playing time, that's actually very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom