• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Relentless Transfer Targets: January 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 7,563
  • Views 517,401
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I do love what we're doing with the squad and who can complain as we're top of the league, but not going for Guimaraes when he was available still irks me (and let's be honest, he would have come)

Would have been the perfect signing in so many different ways
He seems a bit of a hot head and troublesome.

Can see he might not suit Arteta.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Since El-Neny's injury has forced our hand to reinforce our midfield, not to mention that we have advocates for both Moises Caicedo & Declan Rice.

I think the first 5 seconds of the attached video below gives us the answer, Advanced Cybernetics!!

Why settle for Moises Caicedo or Declan Rice when we can have Declan Caicedo?!!

I wouldn't advise us anyone watching to go further than the 5 seconds though as it involves spontaneously detaching monster horns, futuristic drill planes & dinosaur-powered tornados. Your lives certainly won't be the same again :lol:

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Garage sale anyone? I would take Di Maria, Paredes and Rabiot. Those are the only players that could add something to our squad. Chiesa as good as he was, carrying that injury is risky for any club. Ask Jack how he couldn't get a team later in his career after us sadly.
Screenshot_2023-01-25-16-24-07-587_com.android.chrome.jpg

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Since El-Neny's injury has forced our hand to reinforce our midfield, not to mention that we have advocates for both Moises Caicedo & Declan Rice.

I think the first 5 seconds of the attached video below gives us the answer, Advanced Cybernetics!!

We settle for Moises Caicedo or Declan Rice when we can have Declan Caicedo?!!

I wouldn't advise us anyone watching to go further than the 5 seconds though as it involves spontaneously detaching monster horns, futuristic drill planes & dinosaur-powered tornados. Your lives certainly won't be the same again :lol:
Well, my life won't be the same certainly. It's like Power rangers, anime and one Arab commentator had an orgy.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Well, my life won't be the same certainly. It's like Power rangers, anime and one Arab commentator had an orgy.

That's my childhood you're ruining, man!! Why can't this f*cking forum keep anything G rated anymore? :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Garage sale anyone? I would take Di Maria, Paredes and Rabiot. Those are the only players that could add something to our squad. Chiesa as good as he was, carrying that injury is risky for any club. Ask Jack how he couldn't get a team later in his career after us sadly.
View attachment 12602
I like Turner but we should bring Chesney home. Man loves a penalty save.

bergholt

View attachment 12602

IMO Rabiot is about as good as Elneny, a couple of years younger though I guess.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Then we shoulda pay that for Guimaraes or Douglas Costa, both better and one PL proven. But we didn't and now are we going to pay that for a worse player? Sounds bad to me

Guimares was half this money and better than Bland as Rice. Perfect example of how Rice is at least 100 percent overpriced. He isn’t even a big goal scorer to say you are taking a risk on a guy who can get hot and singlehandedly win you the league in a flurry of goals. A 6 is important because we play with two attacking midfielders, but there are do many as good or better players for less money. Guimares is perfect examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom