• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well, does the club wish to keep a disruptive player around? We are not in a strong position here, and I fear that will be reflected in any amount we can get for him.

Hertha fans discussing Douzi link

Transfermarkt has him at €25m, I think we would be beyond fortunate to get that for him. In fact, I still think we could run the risk of losing him for nothing. Time will tell.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
what type of fee would Oyarzabal sell for?

the player value sites have him way higher than I expected to see

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think I predicted we'd go for Oyarzabal last summer, partly cos of the Sociedad connection. He seems like an interesting guy, captain already at 23, 14 goals and 7 assists this season. But 6 of those goals are penalties, and for the price of the release clause it's not like he has outstanding stats. Also he's left-footed, and we already have Saka and Pepe. Funnily enough his stats say the most similar player to him is Saka.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think I predicted we'd go for Oyarzabal last summer,
Untitled.jpg

a345aa1141db02412cb1c132b5f87aaa.gif

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Oyarzabal would be a really good signing, but I can't help but think the article is just trolling because both players name's are Mikel. :lol: Merino is having a really good season along with Zubimendi. Merino used to play for Newcastle so does have Premier League experience.

Legend14

Established Member
If we accept things are going to be tough in the summer and there won’t be many signings for us, for various reasons, it’s still gives Arteta a window to bring back Saliba, Guendouzi, and develop them alongside Martinelli etc, integrate them into the team and finish top 6.

Top 6 next season, with a new potential young core of Saliba, Gabriel, Guendouzi, Saka, Martinelli, ESR etc, is good going I think.
Guendouzi has a child’s attitude. I’d rather sell him than manage him an entire season.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We should have been doing that this season, now the season is dead we could have used this team for the last 10 prem games:

Leno
Cedric Saliba Gabriel Tierney
Partey Guendouzi
Saka Smith Rowe Martinelli
Balogun​

But Arteta is a **** for 30 year olds and we’re likely losing Saliba, Guendouzi and Balogun anyway now.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn’t even bother with a RCB, Gabriel and Mari will hold down the left. Then let Holding, Saliba and Mavro fight out the right side. If Fofana can be quality one of Saliba and Mavro can be. Go ham on a top RB for defence. Thank you.

Reactions: A_G

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn’t even bother with a RCB, Gabriel and Mari will hold down the left. Then let Holding, Saliba and Mavro fight out the right side. If Fofana can be quality one of Saliba and Mavro can be. Go ham on a top RB for defence. Thank you.
Arteta is giving Luiz a new deal, it’s as you were for the CB position next season. Mavropanos back on loan to Sven and Saliba sold on.

I know this for a fact.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is giving Luiz a new deal, it’s as you were for the CB position next season. Mavropanos back on loan to Sven and Saliba sold on.

I know this for a fact.

From what I’ve heard, Arteta won’t be here without Europa. So those plans could change.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

From what I’ve heard, Arteta won’t be here without Europa. So those plans could change.
Depends on if Arteta uses his info to blackmail KSE into keeping him on. Dark stuff going on I’m afraid.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Depends on if Arteta uses his info to blackmail KSE into keeping him on. Dark stuff going on I’m afraid.

Yep. If people knew what we did their would be outrage across the globe. Incredible that Snape was always a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom