• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 737,362
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nwaneri is 15, unless he’s God himself he’s not gonna be doing anything of use until the late 2020s.
So if he is god himself he is gonna do something in his 20s. What does that make the likes of saka, Rooney and Rashford who were doing something at 18? I expect nwaneri to get minutes next season

baccy_man

Established Member
A certain player called Fabregas played for us as a 16 year old, He played against Rotherham in the FA cup at 16 years and 177 days becoming our youngest first team player at the time, So if your good enough your not too young.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
So if he is god himself he is gonna do something in his 20s. What does that make the likes of saka, Rooney and Rashford who were doing something at 18? I expect nwaneri to get minutes next season

Is he that good? I've only seen comps on Youtube, no full games.

Feels like the players that were playing at the age of 16/17 (Rooney/Fabregas) either had an elite ability to read the game/technique (Fabregas) or that they were physical monsters (Rooney). Nwaneri seems ready physically from what I've seen but I wonder if he can read the game well enough, he seems to have the technique at least. Wouldn't be surprised if gets minutes next season, if he really is that good.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Which Rice is not. As I said many times before, overrated player here. For that amount we can do much better.
Rice in 100 millions is terrible. But if caicedo is 90 million for half a year than Rice is fair market at 140 million. This is why we should just stop buying player from English clubs unless you have a player on last year of contract who wants the move

Ljonin

Rice in 100 millions is terrible. But if caicedo is 90 million for half a year than Rice is fair market at 140 million. This is why we should just stop buying player from English clubs unless you have a player on last year of contract who wants the move
Not going to be much easier buying from abroad, as Antony, Mudryk etc have shown.

Everyone knows how rich we are

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Not going to be much easier buying from abroad, as Antony, Mudryk etc have shown.

Everyone knows how rich we are
They also know we are the cheapest of the big clubs because we always have good young players of our own and we will buy but only at value pricing.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Nonsense. He is not good enough and done at top level

It's a good thing you weren't hanging around Colney when Pires did his ACL back in 2002. You'd have probably declared him a crippled has-been and asked Wenger to put his faith in Jeffers :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's a good thing you weren't hanging around Colney when Pires did his ACL back in 2002. You'd have probably declared him a crippled has-been and asked Wenger to put his faith in Jeffers :lol:
This kid had 2 really bad injuries as teenager and hasn’t looked close to what he was pre injury. It looks like Barca would cash out on him based on promise he showed pre injury and nothing he done since coming back

He has had 4 operation on his knee at the age of 20. Good luck gambling on that

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
This kid had 2 really bad injuries as teenager and hasn’t looked close to what he was pre injury. It looks like Barca would cash out on him based on promise he showed pre injury and nothing he done since coming back

He has had 4 operation on his knee at the age of 20. Good luck gambling on that

Yeah Fati is done at top level. Wasn’t the initial injury but the horrible way Barca handled and rushed his recovery. There was a piece on the athletic on him a few days ago. His knee is permanently damaged and the hamstring on his other leg is also fooked from compensating

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Got to strongly side with @OnlyOne here. Rice in the summer should be our number 1 priority.

Vastly underrated player on here . I can actually see him in more of an 8 role here in time. He's a much better footballer than people want to give him credit for. He's far from just a keep it simple / destroyer type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom