• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think Holding was there tbf. But that was a great summer of transfer speculation:
ArsĆØne must be so happy he's not manager anymore, I bet he wishes he quit earlier. Every time I see him now he looks happier and healthier, people actually appreciate him now instead of constantly sh*tting on him from both the media and his own supposed fans.

GDeepā„¢

League is very weak
ArsĆØne must be so happy he's not manager anymore, I bet he wishes he quit earlier. Every time I see him now he looks happier and healthier, people actually appreciate him now instead of constantly sh*tting on him from both the media and his own supposed fans.
Saw Cesc saying he played great and developed players all on a budget. But Arsenal fans and this forum told me for years that Wenger sat on the money.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ā©
Being linked with every attacking mid under the sun it seems. Always struck me as more of a winger... Should be way way down on the list.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Only way we are shedding the squad is loaning players out and take some big losses. 15-20 transfers in and out is something we never done nor have the setup to do
I agree. I really can't see us being able to sign enough quality this summer to compete next season or shift anywhere near enough of the bloat.

Couple that with our mediocre manager and I don't think I have ever been as pessimistic about our club, it really isn't my nature and I don't like it!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Annoying thing about our situation is we will only make divisive signings. We won't pull off a signing the fanbase will get behind as a whole.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Annoying thing about our situation is we will only make divisive signings. We won't pull off a signing the fanbase will get behind as a whole.

Not happening, but I think someone like Camavinga (if he were possible) would get a high approval rate.

Same as Grealsih.

Doesn't help that the team is not settled and there is no firm XI.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Maybe is time to make peace with Douzy? Or try again with Saliba and Willock? Because at this rate we are gonna start the season with Elneny un the field again.

TinFish

It makes me sad scrolling down the transfer rumours forum and seeing a load of average players/potential exits. How the semi mighty have fallen :(

Iceman10

Established Member
Can't expect much else. The stellar signings are going to be a reach with no CL/EL football. If we brought in a player we all liked and Arteta didn't play them almost every game in our preferred position and tactical setup that would be a problem also. It is results that matter most, and if they aren't good then Arteta will be out by December anyway.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Got to wonder if it will be dead till the Euros are done. Certainly seems to have quieted down on the credible rumour front.

Banks

Totally agree on Isak his ball control is good and imagine him with Auba,Pepe,Saka,Martinelli in the same squad. Real Sociedad have some Financial issues but with the way he is playing thatā€™s some extra million but he scored 18 goals this season and I donā€™t think Dortmund has a buy back clause on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom