• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The only rational explanation I have for us being so quiet in terms of links is that we are simply going after main targets. We've already been told the targets.

But it's so damn quiet. They dropping a bombshell on us when the cameras start rolling?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The only rational explanation I have for us being so quiet in terms of links is that we are simply going after main targets. We've already been told the targets.

But it's so damn quiet. They dropping a bombshell on us when the cameras start rolling?

Everything pointing so far that Ben White is probably the main signing in terms of money being spent.

Absolutely no movement on any other main front.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Everything pointing so far that Ben White is probably the main signing in terms of money being spent.

Absolutely no movement on any other main front.

The only gripe I would have with the White signing is if we didn't spend more money on a main position (AM/CM). Wouldn't make any sense.

Still think the CM and RB are obviously down to Xhaka and Bellerin. But you're right on the AM. There's no reason to wait.

Also minus the usual glue sniffers this is a lovely place to come whilst ill and living alone. Talking to family etc is one thing but talking about the thing we all love and hate is something else.

El Duderino

The only gripe I would have with the White signing is if we didn't spend more money on a main position (AM/CM). Wouldn't make any sense.

Still think the CM and RB are obviously down to Xhaka and Bellerin. But you're right on the AM. There's no reason to wait.

Yeah, going that big on White and not plugging the creative shaped hole would be a bad look.

Think a new CM will come, wouldn't be selling Willock otherwise.

I just hope Arteta and Torreira don't have a change of heart on the player leaving, but wouldn't put it past both of them (it seems more like Lucas wanting to leave, than anything else).

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah, going that big on White and not plugging the creative shaped hole would be a bad look.

Think a new CM will come, wouldn't be selling Willock otherwise.

I just hope Arteta and Torreira don't have a change of heart on the player leaving, but wouldn't put it past both of them (it seems more like Lucas wanting to leave, than anything else).

Forgot we had him...

Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting on Willian departure to sign a AM.

Thing is Arteta's face said it all against Hibbs. He was so unimpressed with what was on the pitch. Those group of players are the ones that aren't in favour clearly. But what else do you put on the pitch?

El Duderino

Forgot we had him...

Wouldn't surprise me if they were waiting on Willian departure to sign a AM.

Thing is Arteta's face said it all against Hibbs. He was so unimpressed with what was on the pitch. Those group of players are the ones that aren't in favour clearly. But what else do you put on the pitch?

To be completely honest, I just think Arteta will always be like that pitch side.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
A couple of Juve fans in the comments saying it's far too much for Locatelli (40m euro) and that the little teams in Italy ask for far too much for their players.

I dont think they'll get anywhere near the money required. I don't think they'll match our offer.

Plus you have to think despite everything we are a big step up for Locatelli. Wages wise we would probably quadruple his wages as well.

Gunners1616

Of course we will try to buy an italian midfielder from Sassuolo who absolutely wants to join Juve (a club he actually supports) rather than getting a guy like Bissouma who's PL-ready and battle-tested and could have joined the pre-season already.

I won't pretend that i know much about Locatelli (i doubt anybody here ever watched a Sassuolo match) but there are many reasons Italians usually don't come to the PL and one of the reason if the adaptation.

Pretty sure after 6 months of sufferball under Mikel in the UK weather, this bloke will dream of going back to Italy Asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom