• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Two are already done to be fair with one other quite far along. I worry about the no.10 signing more than anything. It seems like they don’t have a clue who to target outside of Ødegaard.
I just think they really want Ødegaard.

I get their point a bit, finding the right balance of finding someone who can play instead of and with ESR without burying him completely isn't easy.

He doesn't have many fans on here, but Ødegaard fit that role perfectly it has to be said. Not to mention he will most likely improve as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
7 signings hurry the f**k up edu and stop partying with Don Raul.

to be fair 2 done the White also going to be done so 4 left the number 10 is really bother me no serious links and Ramsdale links make depressed even if he backup.

did orny mention anything about sales i know he said Xhaka and Bellerin fee has to be right so we let them go but anything else about Kola Torreira Nektiah and AMN?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

God I hate how it takes them 300 paragraphs to write a bunch of nothing and this is coming from someone who usually enjoys Lawrence's writing.
More reassurance I think. Despite the meltdown on here, the influx of players coming in (and going) around August times is pretty obvious.

I've not liked Lawrence's writing in a long time tbh. Nor her (and Jame's) strong bias against age in recent times. Makes the majority of their opinions for me hard to digest.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
we can't risk waiting for Ødegaard he already said he want to play with Ancelotti and try his luck at real madrid one more time. also if we want Maddison we can't leave it late this one too because Leicester will need time to get good replacement and the negotiations won't be simple.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I just think they really want Ødegaard.

I get their point a bit, finding the right balance of finding someone who can play instead of and with ESR without burying him completely isn't easy.

He doesn't have many fans on here, but Ødegaard fit that role perfectly it has to be said. Not to mention he will most likely improve as well.

Wait, hol up a minute.

So, Ødegaard was the prime target all along and NOT Maddison?

Because AM told me Odergaard was clearly not target number 1 and Madders was the true signing we wanted to make.

Some agendas are going to be re-written if that's the case :lol:

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Wait, hol up a minute.

So, Ødegaard was the prime target all along and NOT Maddison?

Because AM told me Odergaard was clearly not target number 1 and Madders was the true signing we wanted to make.

Some agendas are going to be re-written if that's the case :lol:
To be fair to the agenda merchants, I've seen the Athletic flip flop on this as well they can't get their story straight. Now they are saying we are willing to wait and see if Ødegaard figures in Ancelotti's plans around August.

If you asked me personally if Ødegaard is Arteta's #1 choice for the no.10 role, I'd say almost certainly yes.

El Duderino

More reassurance I think. Despite the meltdown on here, the influx of players coming in (and going) around August times is pretty obvious.

I've not liked Lawrence's writing in a long time tbh. Nor her (and Jame's) strong bias against age in recent times. Makes the majority of their opinions for me hard to digest.

I just think her writing doesn't lend well to transfer stuff. Her opinion pieces, while disagreeable, are not badly written.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lets just hope that Ornstein is way off with those targets. That's just dreadful stuff, piling on rubbish upon rubbish.

Is it really that difficult to get in quality, affordable target?

Gn1212

we can't risk waiting for Ødegaard he already said he want to play with Ancelotti and try his luck at real madrid one more time. also if we want Maddison we can't leave it late this one too because Leicester will need time to get good replacement and the negotiations won't be simple.
Do they need a Maddison replacement?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The funniest thing is going to be the reaction on here when we sign Ramsdale or end up failing to sign Ødegaard because we’re just sitting in the corner like a ****.

AM is unmatched.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Without Europe, A superstar manager or a functioning scouting team - yes.

Look at how Locatelli is going.

I suppose so, rookies taking key decisions, an absent owner and no direction on the field.

We really put our foot in it, didnt we? And knowingly so too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Do they need a Maddison replacement?
of course because they'll lose key member of their team if we want to deal with them we should do it now and not leave it until last 2 weeks of window because negotiations need time and we aren't chelsea or city to give them what they need quick. still not sure we even interested tho.

El Duderino

The funniest thing is going to be the reaction on here when we sign Ramsdale or end up failing to sign Ødegaard because we’re just sitting in the corner like a ****.

AM is unmatched.

Nah, I think a lot of people have been woken up already.

The difference is a lot of people who were seen as pessimistic at the start of the window, were mainly being realists with a faint hope of being proven wrong.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
seeing Real Madrid still insisting about Mbappe because he has 1 year left maybe that'll make Real Madrid sell Ødegaard and few others to get funds available still the real madrid interest is not in serious stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom