• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
I am actually in the same boat as @HairSprayGooners really. I think the Kroneke's look to invest this summer massively. I won't be surprised if we sign Grealish and sign Bissouma. Kroneke's either invest, sell or further see their asset shrink.

200m spend is realistic this summer.
What if you are wrong and have been fooled? Isn't it smarter to remain sceptical and maintain an overall attitude that supports protests continuing with maximum pressure? You realise if you continue this track and are wrong people in this forum likely will have quite a bit of hate for you as a result.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You have to remember how
What if you are wrong and have been fooled? Isn't it smarter to remain sceptical and maintain an overall attitude that supports protests continuing with maximum pressure? You realise if you continue this track and are wrong people in this forum likely will have quite a bit of hate for you as a result.

People on this forum already send me hate. I got awful trust the process threats in my DM’s just before Christmas. Nothing can stop me I’m all the way up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this like 5th player we been linked today. it's not even 15th of may ffs.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Not giving anything to back up your opinion AGAIN.

They dont care about the club as long as it is in the Premier League and have fans like you. This is just a new version of the old warchest story and you buy all of it. But seriously, how old are you? You have claimed that you were 18 years old in 2013 and 19 years old in 2017.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

🤢🤢🤢

Double defensive midfield pivot.

Good luck to Auba, Laca or any other striker next season. There will be many 0-0’s with a lot of poverty football.

Lack of creativity will be the excuse in January.

Goonger

Anguissa looks pretty good from what I've seen. I've seen his name mentioned on a couple of other forums as possible alternatives for other clubs to the likes of Bissouma.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All of these players we’ve been linked to are midtable quality.

Not good enough if we want to finish above the likes of Leicester, West Ham or Everton.

Goonger

The B option to a Brighton player.

That Brighton player is getting looked at by the likes of Utd, City & Liverpool, & starting to get hyped from the Sky guys. Not good enough for us though?

As for Anguissa, he was 1of Villarreal's most important players when he was there last season, playing in the same midfield as Santi in a team that had the most pressure regains in the entire league, with Anguissa the main protagonist in that.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
🤢🤢🤢

Double defensive midfield pivot.

Good luck to Auba, Laca or any other striker next season. There will be many 0-0’s with a lot of poverty football.

Lack of creativity will be the excuse in January.
Arteta said he wanted to play 4-3-3, so I doubt this is true. With £200m to play with they'll probably go for bigger targets.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People here should dont take seriously early summer links we'll be linked with like 5 players a day. we'll know what players we targeting by late May.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
They dont care about the club as long as it is in the Premier League and have fans like you. This is just a new version of the old warchest story and you buy all of it. But seriously, how old are you? You have claimed that you were 18 years old in 2013 and 19 years old in 2017.

Do you not understand business? They want the club in Europe. Turn the light bulb on mate.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arteta said he wanted to play 4-3-3, so I doubt this is true. With £200m to play with they'll probably go for bigger targets.
Quote_Arteta_1000x1000.jpg

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I am actually in the same boat as @HairSprayGooners really. I think the Kroneke's look to invest this summer massively. I won't be surprised if we sign Grealish and sign Bissouma. Kroneke's either invest, sell or further see their asset shrink.

Don't know about 200m, but we will see spending. Kroenke would want to arrest the slide into mid table. Its when we're in and around top four is when the spending will cease as the investment needed to win a title would be too much.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

If they plan to invest, and £200m is possible if we shift over £100m of unwanted players, it will be wasted money if Edu & Arteta are still here. I just dont see how keeping these 2 jokers will improve the club. I also dont think they are much of a lure for new players.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If they plan to invest, and £200m is possible if we shift over £100m of unwanted players, it will be wasted money if Edu & Arteta are still here. I just dont see how keeping these 2 jokers will improve the club. I also dont think they are much of a lure for new players.

I think they know what it takes to play for the club and who we need quality wise to improve. Hence why the cash signings they made are a higher calibre than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom