• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think they know what it takes to play for the club and who we need quality wise to improve. Hence why the cash signings they made are a higher calibre than most.

They are both rookies in their respective roles. They may know what it takes to play for the club because that is the one area where they have experience. How to get others to play for the club is completely alien to Arteta. He's just been through a season fielding an unchanged side just once. Once! That is the sign of a manager who has no clue.

Part of me wants him to stay and piss Kroenke's money up the wall. It may just help to reduce the value of the club enough to make KSE sell!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You're On some next level stalker ****. I'm not disclosing anything about me personally On here sorry bro. Go find someone else to kidnap.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Its obvious that we have to sell if we want money for transfers btw, thats why we leak these names to the press. No, its not just a bunch of deadwood.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I may sound negative here but please bare with me.

Previous behaviour is the biggest predictor of future behaviour. If Kroenke didn't invest when we fell out of the CL and lost that revenue there's no logical reason to think he'll give a toss about the loss of EL money.

People for whatever reason think Kroenke is motivated by success on field. He's not. People put way too much stock in on field success impacting on the clubs value. From his perspective and with his motivations Kroenke is running the club brilliantly. The clubs value is 22% higher than it was two years ago and pushing 40% higher than when we fell out of the CL. He's not failing, he's succeeding, at what matters to him.

The caveat is the Super League fiasco / fan protests. No Kroenke doesn't care about the fans but he'll probably throw the club a bone this summer just for PR purposes.

All this talk of warchest's and big investments from Kroenke are an exaggeration but they'll probably be plenty of stories like this put out when we've signed a couple of players.

It will be the same as the Partey signing. Talk of Kroenke writing a blank cheque out of his personal money etc. The truth will later come out that the money was leveraged against the club.

Bottom line is, he's never invested in the club and there's zero logical reasons to think he will start now.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Previous behaviour is the biggest predictor of future behaviour. If Kroenke didn't invest when we fell out of the CL and lost that revenue there's no logical reason to think he'll give a toss about the loss of EL money.

People for whatever reason think Kroenke is motivated by success on field. He's not. People put way too much stock in on field success impacting on the clubs value. From his perspective and with his motivations Kroenke is running the club brilliantly. The clubs value is 22% higher than it was two years ago and pushing 40% higher than when we fell out of the CL. He's not failing, he's succeeding, at what matters to him.

The caveat is the Super League fiasco / fan protests. No Kroenke doesn't care about the fans but he'll probably throw the club a bone this summer just for PR purposes.

All this talk of warchest's and big investments from Kroenke are an exaggeration but they'll probably be plenty of stories like this put out when we've signed a couple of players.

It will be the same as the Partey signing. Talk of Kroenke writing a blank cheque out of his personal money etc. The truth will later come out that the money was leveraged against the club.

Bottom line is, he's never invested in the club and there's zero logical reasons to think he will start now.
Great post.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Leave some of the ladies to us man, that's some elite stalking ability.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

If anything, he'll at most loan us the money with lower insterest rates. We'll probably sign whoever we had in mind anyway and Arteta/Edu/Vinai will wax lyrical about the Kroenkes because they were asked to.

Preacher

Always Crying

Sshh... Don't tell this to @HairSprayGooners :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom