• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss EFL Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 1 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Wednesday 9th November | KO: 19:45 GMT | No Streams, Stop Asking For One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Screenshot-20221107-085448.png

b7606bb4-1bf1-4f87-8fd5-456716a43767.png

Play the kids.

That's what Wenger would do.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
He need to hit gym in this month and half when league stop he clearly out of his depth physically you can't bring your A game when you bullied
Ødegaard is half his physique and came from a different league as well..in europa league games he was never bullied but never had a good game

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@A__G what's the point of having cameras in the stadium if the match isn't gonna be shown live?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Honestly there is a lot to hate about this cup.

Who remembers the 2-6 defeat at home to Man United? The only good game Lee Sharpe had in his career.
There was a 5-0 loss to Chelsea at Highbury as well wasn’t there?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There was a 5-0 loss to Chelsea at Highbury as well wasn’t there?
That one my mind must have erased. I vividly remember that 2-6 loss though. I dreaded getting on the school bus because I knew I'd be absolutely savaged by the plethora of yanited runts in my class.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Cedric 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. F**king useless where is he going?
Just goes to show… a couple of injuries and we will be relying on the players who bottled 4th at the end of last season. Just gotta hope Cedric doesn’t get any substantial game time for us and we sell him off at the end of the season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can't work out whether it'd be a good thing to get knocked out of this or not...
Really not bothered if it's fa cup then yes you'd hate to lose and get out early. But cup really just useless

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Can't work out whether it'd be a good thing to get knocked out of this or not...
It’s a win win. Or a lose lose if you’re one of the perennially grumpy ****ers around here…

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just goes to show… a couple of injuries and we will be relying on the players who bottled 4th at the end of last season. Just gotta hope Cedric doesn’t get any substantial game time for us and we sell him off at the end of the season
He need to leave in January. White and Tomi should be fine for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom