• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal | Thursday 1st October 19:45 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We're a million miles off Liverpool but I do think Mikel is in Klopp's head to an extent, seems to be a bit of dislike between the 2 teams

roz

Fake News Merchant
EjRYQZTWAAIq8Cx

'Leno's rubbish, won't save a pen'.
:rofl:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
People with downplay it, but beating any Liverpool side, in any competition is a big achievement. Particularly at Anfield.

Well done lads.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
No VAR will end up costing us this competition, **** English refereeing/bias against us really stands out without VAR.

Reactions: roz

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I think we're still not creating enough chances in terms of the numbers.

But we do get into so many dangerous positions that we squander. If we can exploit them we'd look a lot better going forward.

Maybe we're too careful in the final third? I think it's better to have higher frequency lower quality chances than a really low number of higher quality chances.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Another game that makes it painfully clear how much we need to strengthen the midfield.

Just got to get Mo up to full fitness and we’re almost there.

With how long he’s been away from the club he’s like a new signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom