• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Still think he’s a büm.

Got lucky with the deflection and the “assist” was nothing.
I think he’s great. I think he can be our modern day Rosicky before injury, or Nasri. Secondary playmaker on the wing that made us so good to watch for so many years. I got a lot of time for ESR. Regardless of these lucky goals/assists, when he adds consistent goals to his game as well he’s a monster for me.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Really bad example as Foden did shine and got noticed around all those world class performers. Do better.
Yes. That’s a terrible example :lol:

Foden now of course as he went to the Euros and has been playing regularly for both club and country but how about a few seasons ago when he was starting out like Elliot and Jones?

I love how we sh*t on talents from other clubs but gas up our own. Certain man on here don’t even rate Greenwood, so I don’t even know why I’m saying anything.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he’s great. I think he can be our modern day Rosicky before injury, or Nasri. Secondary playmaker on the wing that made us so good to watch for so many years. I got a lot of time for ESR. Regardless of these lucky goals/assists, when he adds consistent goals to his game as well he’s a monster for me.
When our youngsters hit the post or some similar result, they're just bad at finishing etc. but when they get a bit lucky to get points, they're just lucky.

ESR has 5 points (3+2) in his last 5 games for us, he is proving the doubters wrong already at 21 years old, that he can't provide end-product. Long may that continue.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s not just a case of “adding goals” imo. That’s the hardest thing to do in football and more often than not most players never really add them.

We said the same thing about Wilshere and it never really happened.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Still think he’s a büm.

Got lucky with the deflection and the “assist” was nothing.

I didn’t even watch the match, I only managed to see the highlights so I don’t know how well he played.

Did he do anything else besides those two things you mentioned?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I didn’t even watch the match, I only managed to see the highlights so I don’t know how well he played.

Did he do anything else besides those two things you mentioned?
He basically didn't do any mistakes imo, and did many things right, blocking passes etc.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's like Rosicky that's really good on transitions. Really good link player, that can also carry the ball long distances, really usefully player to have. Needs to improve his final ball though.

Liam_Og

I was very impressed by his defensive work too Bailey didn't get many free time because of him always getting back to help Tavares. Really complete performance

100%

Debate starting over whether he needs credit for his goal or assist.

He was the best player on the park even without those things. Drove with the ball at his feet, linked up with others and created space. That was just attacking.

Defensively he was superb. Covered ground, tracked back, and won the ball back on at least 5 times, one of those he transitioned back into attack and he got his ‘flukey’ goal - he deserved it.

Stop comparing him to foden. I like Phil, but he’s never had a performance like Emile did last night.

Wiggins

He is quite a bit like Rosicky - minus the howitzer cannon. I've missed Rosicky, used to be my fave. Starting to think about Emile like that.

razörist

It’s not just a case of “adding goals” imo. That’s the hardest thing to do in football and more often than not most players never really add them.

We said the same thing about Wilshere and it never really happened.
Kids 21 playing in the PL fulltime for less than 12 months, most of the time in some of the worst chance creation period we have seen at Arsenal. I’ll wait before I judge his goal scoring ability, thank you very much.

razörist

Kid can do so many ****ing things and people judge him on the one thing that isn’t developed (yet). I hate modern society, people are way too negative.

Reactions: Xln

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s got goals to his game already. If he’s picking the ball up near the penalty area on the left or slightly inside, with his pace and dribbling ability, he’s potent as ****. He’s got a strike on him as well.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom