• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think most people are just joking when having a go at Emile.

He has had a few brainfarts, but feel most on here rate him very highly.

They are just having some, oh what do the cool kids say these days?

Oh yes, banter!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
For a player who missed almost 2 seasons through injuries, think he is starting to get where I was expecting him to be. He will need a year or two more to get better in the final third, but it's looking promising. Shame we've invested in Ode, it's just gonna be weird to make team selections

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Seriously won’t see a worse attempt at a 5 yarder all summer. Great ball carrier but some of his passing is inexcusable for his talent.

Yeah that was horrendous. This is why he’s not a no.10 in my eyes. There’s been a few occasions where he’s not picked the correct pass. I’m hoping he develops in that area but that’s where Ødegaard outshines him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
It’s typical that some people have to resort to criticising individuals when there’s clearly a much larger and important pattern that’s evident here. Arsenal have about 20-25 excellent minutes in them where the system works smoothly and allows us to express some of our attacking talents.

After our energy levels drop the team’s synergy falls away, gaps appear in our pressure where they shouldn’t and people stop supporting each other properly in attack. It’s not helped by Partey being too ambitious with his passing and Lakonga being young and inexperienced, it’s why at least for now the team is probably better with Xhaka.

The team needs time together to learn how to deal with evolving game states as matches progress. In the case of Liverpool and Man City, even if energy levels drop or crazy things happen the team is on the same page and a cohesion endures.

I’m not sure how ESR is supposed ‘shine’ for 90 minutes when Arsenal recede in to their own half after going 2-0 up. He did everything he needed to, he was mostly safe with the ball and gave us attacking potential in the first half and a defensive contribution in the second. Not being able to maintain control of a game for longer periods is a ****ing team problem.
Yeah you lost me at we are better off with Xhaka also failed to mention we finished the game strong and could of scored a third. Most clean sheets in last twenty matches in the division doesn’t spell fatigue to me or lack of synergy whatever that means

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
@Troopz hes killing us. 😂

Jokes aside, the finishes don’t fill me with thoughts like “yep this guy is a real shooter” they’ve been a bit lucky but what isn’t lucky is being in the position to get the shots in the first place.

Onwards and upwards for him, just not too upwards, I have an agenda to maintain.
You jokers are onto a losing agenda with The Smith. You can see that he is class every single match. The guy's a physical thoroughbred as well - seems to be developing turbo pace & acceleration.

You've maybe got a chance with Saka - at least he's off form at the moment...

There's no shame in abandoning the agenda. No one will think any worse of you 🤜

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He’s always been capable of scoring goals. Now he believes. Expect him to keep improving in this aspect.
why-neo-is-the-one-in-the-matrix-trilogy.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So young, like Saka, its very special in the PL. But as usual the sauce squad twerks for a ligue 1 farmer who cant control walking never mind the ball, only because he wears his hat backwards like them.
We joined this forum at a similar time and I’ve just left you behind while you make dead jokes about the directions hats face.

Backed by the likes of @Riou and @hydrofluoric acid what an unholy trinity that is.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom