• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Certain man hating on the sauce when they dressed like this in 2021:

I can tell a few man on the forum still think matching their laces with their t shirt is ‘drip’.

The funny thing is sauce gang have never claimed Pepe? Sauce is about how you dress/carry yourself and. Auba is pretty much the only guy who qualifies but I have a feeling our boy Nuno is about that life. 😍

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We joined this forum at a similar time and I’ve just left you behind while you make dead jokes about the directions hats face.

Backed by the likes of @Riou and @hydrofluoric acid what an unholy trinity that is.
We’ve had a good run together you and I, always been on the same side, recognizing talent and true football intellect but the lines are drawn now. Pepe has fallen over trying to control the ball 1 too many times for me and now I enjoy his presence on the bench.

You still support him because his ankle bracelet makes you feel a certain way, so be it. You do you bro, all the best.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

We’ve had a good run together you and I, always been on the same side, recognizing talent and true football intellect but the lines are drawn now. Pepe has fallen over trying to control the ball 1 too many times for me and now I enjoy his presence on the bench.

You still support him because his ankle bracelet makes you feel a certain way, so be it. You do you bro, all the best.
On my life I made sure not to read this as I wrote this reply.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He's one of my favorite players in the team. The way he glides with the ball, the burst of pace, the movement, the energy. On top of that a proper Arsenal lad.

That said, that pass was absoultely horrendous. 4 v 2 counter attack to seal the game and he does that. So don't know why some are so offensive, no doubt Teta will point that moment out to him as well.

I'm sure he'll iron that out over time and with more first team it'll just start coming naturally. He and Bukayo were flying the first 20 minutes. It was a joy to watch.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ESR does have room for improvements but he's also arguably ahead of were he should be in his development. Who would've predicted this time last year he'd be such a vital almost untouchable player for us? I know many of us were calling for him to be given a chance last season but it was more because we literally had zero creative midfielders at all. The fact that he came in, had such an impact and has proven himself to be vital for the team is pretty incredible in a relatively short period of time. I mean I'm pretty sure it took Saka longer to establish himself as a starter nailed on, he spent time at LB/LWB and a lot of the time on the bench when we switched to 3-4-3 post lockdown in 2020.

The only problem is, we don't really have anyone who can replace ESR if he does dip in form, there's no like for like to play on that left side. We either play a striker there in Auba/Martinelli or we force Saka/Pepe onto their unfavoured side and it makes the overlapping LB less effective.

If you're expecting perfection from guys like him, Saka, Lonkonga and even guys like Gabriel and White who'll go through bad spells too as well as others, you're going to be left very disappointed. Because this is the problem when you have such a young squad, there'll be the odd mistake, a lot are still developing and learning, you can't expect brilliance every time.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe Tavares is out here having blinders taking that LB spot but you’re too focused on ESR smh, it’s not always about Pepe man.
Ya’ll n***** be talking about Pepe more than me these days, I’m actually tired. 🥲

Nuno and B White are my guys now.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom