• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
ESR was actually a very special talent at the wings at academy level. When coming through in his age group he was one of very few in his age group at Arsenal that got called up to intermational team.

But when I was watching him in u18 it always felt he could be vwry good no10 or even a midfielder.
He’s a good footballer . Yes he can play all those positions. He understands what is required in all those positions

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
In the academy he always played as a forward or winger. It's crazy that people are trying to act like he was always a number 10. He just does the basic fundamental things very well. Things majority of our players fail to do consistently.
Makes sense tbh. He does remind me more of the Mkhi type wide playmaker than a #10. Hopefully when Ødegaard is intergrated to the team we can play both with ESR coming inside from the left and KT overlapping.

Partey Xhaka
Saka Øde ESR
Auba/Laca​

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought he was good again. I thought he'd scored when he hut that shot but decent save from De Gea. Such a hard worker. If you'd never watched football before you certainly wouldn't have picked out Fernandes over him this game. (Not saying he's better than Fernandes either!)

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Wonder if it's going to be just a straight swap with Ødegaard to give ESR a breather in some games. Don't think Arteta would play both of them at the same time away from home. Not sure who he'd take out of this team either. Saka and Pepe both in great form.

mpower2540

I love this kid. One touch, drives with the ball, his game intelligence for someone so young is fantastic, ok not everything came off for him today but he was always involved.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Competed very well today he shouldn't put pressure in himself just do this season as experience for coming once

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lovely player and another good game. He missed Saka but carried the fight really well. I just hope he can hold up physically.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Not nearly as effective without his partner in crime in Saka.

Im enjoying Pepe's new found form but he's such an individual that he takes away the strengths of the likes of ESR.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

still don't see it.
I said this a year ago, I’ve had to eat my words.

He’s not amazing as people would have you think, but he’s a nice and tidy player and gets about. The new breed of creative players.

Flopped most of his forward passes today though, but I don’t think Arsenal win any matches without this guy.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not nearly as effective without his partner in crime in Saka.

Im enjoying Pepe's new found form but he's such an individual that he takes away the strengths of the likes of ESR.

Yup. Saka makes players around him better. Pepe’s looking much stronger and more confident but his tunnel vision gets worse the closer he gets to goal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Every game he shows promising elements to his game. He's still a young inconsistent player. Will also be struggling with intensity and frequency of games. Need to manage his minutes carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom