• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

BBF

Read an article by Gary Neville about Northern clubs considering to move their training bases to London so their players can live there. Not sure how to feel about that.

Interesting idea, but I don't see the point. All of the training set ups in London aren't really in London, and if they are, they're right on the outskirts where there aren't even tube stations. Arsenal's are arguably closer to Watford's than London's, Chelsea's are in Surrey etc etc. I can't even think of many footballers who live in central London. It sort of removes the local aspect of clubs up north too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ugo Ehiogu has passed away, Paul Merson was on Sky Sports crying, they played at Villa together.

Bit sad, was a solid defender, only 44.

say yes

forum master baiter
Gotta love Allardici.

Liverpool's top 4 spot is there for the taking. They struggle every time they come up against a weaker side.

Up to us or United to capitalise.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Remember folks, Liverpool are GUARANTEED to finish top 4, apparently.

Come on, Cup and Top 4 to finish a disappointing season, let's ****ing go!!!

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What wierd side Liverpool are winning against Stoke and Westbrom away and then bottle it against Crystal Palace at home.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's so difficult task for us to finish top 4 zero points from Westbrom and Crystal palace games really make it hard our remaining fixtures are not easy at all let's just do our best.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom