• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
What a sick game that must have been.
ManUre going from 3-0 to 5-5 is nearly as hilarious as our 4-4 at St. James' Park in 2011.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lukaku score a Hat-trick Chelsea will be f**king stupid if they sell him. But i will not be surprised if they sell him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
redwhiteAustrian said:
What a sick game that must have been.
ManUre going from 3-0 to 5-5 is nearly as hilarious as our 4-4 at St. James' Park in 2011.

To be precise, they went from 0-3 to 2-5 to 5-5. Worst defending and goalkeeping ever, their back up made Mannone look like Casillas.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If there's any chance Chelski might sell Lukaku, we should offer whatever necessary. This kid under Wenger would be frightening, he has all the tools to be a dominant striker for the next 10-12 years.

Wouterus

Just saw MOTD and I can't believe I initially was convinced that Bale didn't deserve a penalty in the first half. Must have been the adrenaline along with my dislike for Bale.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a goal that was from bale wow. Madrid will be all over him this summer i can see them offer huge money for spuds.

Barca will buy Neymar Madrid will buy Bale you hear it first ;).

k24bfan

If RM is smart they will go for him but Spanish press must not watch a lot of EPL because they want Falcao(who they won't get) or Robert Lew(who they won't get). RM scouts have been high on Bale for some years now. As we know with RM not everything is about football there. They have to appease the fans with lots of big names.

jerome2158

Established Member
nice goal by bale, but I'm not impressed by them anymore. Speed down the right wing, step in left, take a few steps and blast it top left corner. He seems to have that move down pretty well.

Hope he goes to madrid. Because he is a genuinely good player and can be exciting to watch, so I'd like for him to end up somewhere that I can watch and enjoy his good performances.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8721841/Jamie-Carragher-is-puzzled-why-no-one-ever-tried-to-sign-him-from-Liverpool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -Liverpool</a>"

Carragher Wonders why nobody has ever tried to sign him :lol:

Fair question though. Maybe managers just knew it was a waste of time and he would'nt go?, or maybe they were never convinced. Should have maybe got more caps as well.

For what its worth, I always thought he was great, despite Henry running rings around him.

trunks206

Established Member
k24bfan said:
If RM is smart they will go for him but Spanish press must not watch a lot of EPL because they want Falcao(who they won't get) or Robert Lew(who they won't get). RM scouts have been high on Bale for some years now. As we know with RM not everything is about football there. They have to appease the fans with lots of big names.

Sp**s are Madrid's official feeder club though. If Madrid want he he will surely go there. Just get him out of Tottenham and out of England.

(Only down side being that they will get top dollar for him and the money will be used to bring in good players for Sp**s to keep building their squad.)

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yousif_arsenal said:
What a goal that was from bale wow. Madrid will be all over him this summer i can see them offer huge money for spuds.

Barca will buy Neymar Madrid will buy Bale you hear it first ;).

I am certain I heard that line a few times already :wink:

dpt49

Established Member
I think Bale will go to an English club, probably Man U.

With a new manager, they will want a marquee signing and, as the best footballer in the PL, he will be their main target in the transfer window.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Andy Carroll hit form as soon as he put his injuries behind him this season. 6 goals and 4 assists in 13 games from February, not to mention his overall play has been absolutely superb since Christmas.

I really, really hope we keep him now that Allardyce has extended his contract. Even for £10-15m I'd be happy, he's a massive talent and he benefited greatly from playing in a system that fits his attributes.

He's literally unplayable in the air. It's rare that you find a player at our level who's among the best in the world at something, but Carroll is certainly one of the best target men around.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

^I agree, he has really got his act together as of late.

West ham seems like the right place for him. Hopefully for you guys, Liverpool budge on the price a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom