• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
SomGooner said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Nickelback are the greatest rock band in the history of rock bands.

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Cheeky sod :lol:

Ever considered a career as a journalist?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
It's been a boring summer and I can't wait for the season to start. I'm looking forward to finishing ahead of ManUre.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Avril isn't a patch on Taylor Swift.

Bro, she's said publicly that you and her are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. Time to move on.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

SomGooner said:
Groupies don't give 1394% to journalists as they're not sponsered and paid £40K pw by Wonga. :D

Sorry to hear that, maybe you should try another career. That said, you can't accept Wonga sponsorship anyway due to your religion :wink:

SomGooner said:
It's been a boring summer and I can't wait for the season to start. I'm looking forward to finishing ahead of ManUre.

Can't wait, bro, I've got a good feeling about "Moyesy" ****ing it all up and finishing 5th.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
DJ_Markstar said:
Sorry to hear that, maybe you should try another career.

No worries bro, besides who needs groupies anyway when you've got BT Sport 1&2 HD that will broadcast 38 premier league games LIVE all for FREE. :D

Our game against Fulham on 24th August will be shown by BT Sport however, the only downside is that Michael Owen & David James will provide the in depth analysis as the studio 'experts'. O

If you can look past that minor ****-up then you're in for a treat as BT Sport promises to challenge and really compete with Sky unlike any other company before which can only mean good news for those of us who're skint. :lol:

Let the battle commence. :bounce

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm probably cancelling my Sky Sports and ESPN subscriptions, got someone dropping off a dodgy box for £180 which will give me every channel going.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Streams are so easy to find now in decent quality that paying ridiculous money for a subscription isn't something I'd do.

We get 3 games a month for free here anyway. Well, not free, but it's a part of our internet/cable package, but that's only £25 a month and includes every other channel as well.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I've cancelled my SKY Sport subscribtion as well, because paying 45 € for something I get for free on the internet isn't worth it anymore. Just need to connect my PC to my TV, then everything is fine.

KyleHyde

Wonder if EPL will be dominated by the two money hat clubs for a while. With fungus gone and us dicking around financial stability and all that.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
DJ_Markstar said:
Taylor Gang Gunners said:
Avril isn't a patch on Taylor Swift.

Bro, she's said publicly that you and her are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together. Time to move on.

:(, thought we were mates Marcus? Way to kick me when I'm down. Real big of you.

GDeep said:
I'm probably cancelling my Sky Sports and ESPN subscriptions, got someone dropping off a dodgy box for £180 which will give me every channel going.

I had a dodgy box in my room :lol:, it was brilliant, till it broke and no one but no one has appropriate knowledge of how to repair it. That being said I'm a Sky Sports & ESPN subscriber (or rather my mum is) and I'm also on BT Landline, so I do get BT Sports which is good.

GDeep™

League is very weak
With the one I'm getting you pay a one off fee for the box, and then a yearly fee for the upgrades and so on, my mate swears by it.

I actually don't mind my subscriptions, as I watch tennis, boxing, ufc, cricket etc too, and having the sport gives me a cheaper deal on Sky Movies, but if you can get all that with a more reliable dodgy box, than why not.

Sky's coverage of Football is top class though, worth the money.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Did you see the preview show the other day Gdeep? There's another one next Monday (might be the Monday after) but it's the MNF gang, Ed Chamberlain, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher.

Should be even better that one.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Missed it, but I think they're showing repeats all week so I'll catch it. Interested to see how Redknapp and Co view us atm. Looks like they're notching it up next season at Sky.

Carragher is going to be a quality addition I think, straight talking and a student of the game.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What's going on with Redknapp these days? You can tell that he's trying to imitate Neville in everything he says, seemed to develop some sort of affection for Arsenal as well. Doesn't sound as thick as earlier in his pundit career too, coincidentally.

Cruisio

Established Member
Funny, I can see Carragher really bombing bad, but Sky have got a lot of their picks right recently so we'll see

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Carragher should learn how to speak english first. :lol: Who's going to understand him with his thick scouser accent mixed with baby voice?

@GDeep it's not yearly upgrades but rather updating the software. The software is programmed to last for a year and after a year it will stop working then you ring whomever sold you the box, pay between £50-70 for another year of 'subscription' and you're back on air with another year of uninterrupted viewing of anything and everything.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the existence of such dodgy boxes and I've never ever seen them.

I'm highly confident that Arsenal will end the trophy drought this year.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Regardless of whether he is a good pundit, him and the others really aren't worth the price. Nor are half their accents. They should just get Jamie Carragher to talk in interrogation rooms and they'd catch a lot more confessions quicker

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
SomGooner said:
Carragher should learn how to speak english first. :lol: Who's going to understand him with his thick scouser accent mixed with baby voice?
Reminds me of this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEC05HsVu9E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEC05HsVu9E</a>

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom